Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-19-2016, 04:49 PM   #91
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
That's a nice looking head. Does it fit on Achiles Immortal?
Please don't involve me in your weird fantasies.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:04 PM   #92
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Warlock likes Arhian's head, but she is missing those biceps that really bring the package together.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:21 PM   #93
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I'm starting to get pretty fed up with ARH. I know email is a total bust, but I have not been able to get anyone on the phone both Friday or today. I was honestly waiting to get the problem with my Arhian order cleared up before ordering the other two statues I wanted, but I am probably just going to call it quits. My wallet will thank me.
Old 09-19-2016, 05:28 PM   #94
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I'm starting to get pretty fed up with ARH. I know email is a total bust, but I have not been able to get anyone on the phone both Friday or today. I was honestly waiting to get the problem with my Arhian order cleared up before ordering the other two statues I wanted, but I am probably just going to call it quits. My wallet will thank me.
That sounds good until the next batch of statues is released and everyone is posting pics! Then you wish you had ordered! I'd keep calling... You will get through eventually. I'm sure they are still wall to wall statues. Another thing to consider: they have statues at two off site locations. If they are packing up statues there, they might actually not be in the office to answer the phones.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:40 PM   #95
Valkyrie

I feel like there should always be someone manning the phone or at least have a voice mail system that works.

If someone is calling during their advertised CS hours, it shouldn't just be ringing off the hook.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:20 PM   #96
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
Doesn't seem to be many pics of the EX head around so I thought I'd upload a few.

I had no intention of displaying this over the hooded portrait, but seeing it hand has me thinking twice. I like how it turned out.
Nice of you to post these pics. The EX portrait is nice but since the hooded portrait and shoulder armor are attached to the cloak it just seems like too much stuff to switch around. If you use the EX head you also have to put on the shoulder armor. It looks awesome with the cloak and hood.
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:06 PM   #97
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf-brother View Post
Nice of you to post these pics. The EX portrait is nice but since the hooded portrait and shoulder armor are attached to the cloak it just seems like too much stuff to switch around. If you use the EX head you also have to put on the shoulder armor. It looks awesome with the cloak and hood.
Yeah, wolf-bro.

The cloak and hood was one of the main things I liked with this piece. They really set it apart from the first Arhian. That will be the way I display her for a while. I was just pleasantly surprised by the EX head. I liked it more than I expected. If I ever get bored, I'll probably switch it down the line. This piece has quite a few display options. Would be a shame to never change things up now and then.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:22 PM   #98
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

I must be getting lazy Val.
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:32 PM   #99
trav99ss
Fantastic Four

Got the shipping notice today for this one... even more surprising is it was already picked up and is moving. Scheduled delivery is Monday... can't wait! It's been a good day, Rey/BB8 shipped today too!
trav99ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 10:27 PM   #100
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by trav99ss View Post
Got the shipping notice today for this one... even more surprising is it was already picked up and is moving. Scheduled delivery is Monday... can't wait! It's been a good day, Rey/BB8 shipped today too!
I got Rey and BB8 last week. Other than her feet being pretty hard to move because of the boots, it came out nice.