Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-18-2017, 01:47 PM   #991
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinema View Post
You might as well quit now. You will not convince me, no matter how hard you try, that these "collectibles" (hah!) are anything more then painted chunks of plastic. That is literally, at their base, all they are.

Do I love my chunk of plastic from Sidehow representing Spiderman....yes I do. Will it do anything for me other then sit on my shelf and be there for me to look at.....no it won't.
You should quit. you're literally just saying stuff to be argumentative. Just silly.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:01 PM   #992
Sinema
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
You should quit. you're literally just saying stuff to be argumentative. Just silly.
Yes...me...the argumentative one. How dare I have my comments directed at no one quoted and questioned by another person that recommends what I should do with my money. The nerve of me!!!
Sinema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:05 PM   #993
Sinema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that art had a function. That's like saying a blank canvas and one with a Bob Ross landscape hold the same value because neither have a function.

If you're brain works in such a cold manner maybe collecting really isn't for you.
You're changing the topic to better suit your argument. "Value" was never mentioned.

But in your example....are they not both canvases with paint on them....does one "DO SOMETHING" that the other doesn't.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:06 PM   #994
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

You guys have no idea how relieved I am that this conversation has moved away from my mistakes. lol
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:08 PM   #995
Sinema

Jesus....you have been saved
Old 08-18-2017, 02:09 PM   #996
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Please take the gripes offline or in a personal chat. Only reason this thread should get bumped is for new codes.
My 2 cents.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:16 PM   #997
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
Please take the gripes offline or in a personal chat. Only reason this thread should get bumped is for new codes.
My 2 cents.
This is the discussion one, there is a thread dedicated to codes only, I'm pretty sure it's pinned now. There's also a promo code one that I imagine is a few pages back.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:29 PM   #998
grphyx1
Kingpin

Yeah you. you're on a forum called statueforum and you asking what does a statue do for you. I'd say that is silly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinema View Post
Yes...me...the argumentative one. How dare I have my comments directed at no one quoted and questioned by another person that recommends what I should do with my money. The nerve of me!!!
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:39 PM   #999
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
This is the discussion one, there is a thread dedicated to codes only, I'm pretty sure it's pinned now. There's also a promo code one that I imagine is a few pages back.
Then F everything and everyone! Codes suck! im annoyed at everything! Blarrararraaaaarrgh plastic blargh painted dumb blaaababaaaars useless Blarbs!!
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 03:58 PM   #1000
Sinema

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Yeah you. you're on a forum called statueforum and you asking what does a statue do for you. I'd say that is silly
I'd say silly is basing your view on a single entry and not the entire context of the message being relayed....but what do I know....I'm just argumentative.