Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 02-27-2007, 03:24 AM   #991
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Well checked IMDB and it's neither Donald or Helmut. And under Heroes they don't list anyone as Linderrman so we'll have to wait and see unless someone else finds out soon!
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:03 AM   #992
whd
Suicide Squad

Thumbs up

One of their best episodes and only a fraction of the cast was involved. It was different to see the show focused on one small group of characters for a change. I'm eager to see what happens next week.
whd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:33 AM   #993
imthkman
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

I think they were afraid that if the Hatian tried to touch Ted, that he'd just nuke them all. I think Bennett thought their best bet was the tranquilizer. Eric Roberts should've thought that through better. If you're going to shoot Ted, it better be through the head. (Although that doesn't seem like a good idea either. You never know what happens to a nuclear mutant when he dies.) Maybe he was hoping Ted would pass out from blood loss or pain. Also, I don't think Sylar heals up quickly. It's just his telekinesis stopping the bullets.
imthkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:23 PM   #994
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthkman View Post
I think they were afraid that if the Hatian tried to touch Ted, that he'd just nuke them all. I think Bennett thought their best bet was the tranquilizer. Eric Roberts should've thought that through better. If you're going to shoot Ted, it better be through the head. (Although that doesn't seem like a good idea either. You never know what happens to a nuclear mutant when he dies.) Maybe he was hoping Ted would pass out from blood loss or pain. Also, I don't think Sylar heals up quickly. It's just his telekinesis stopping the bullets.
I don't think the Haitian needs to touch you exactly to mute your powers. He would to erase your memory but not dampen them. Remember when Parkman was following Bennett and him around at the paper factory? He tried reading either one of their thoughts and couldn't get anything. Also when he was being held by them the first time he was being muted too but managed to get Claire out of Bennett's head. So it's either possible or nothing can affect the Haitian.

Also I know Sylar has telekinesis, but if he did stop the bullets, then why the hell does he always fall down or fly back from the impact then huh!?!??!
Old 02-27-2007, 01:52 PM   #995
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Is Claire's family all going to have to have radiation therapy or get treated for such? After all, the guy's wife did die due to radiation exposure and it would be neglegence if they fail to mention anything about that...maybe they are just hoping we will forget...
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:05 PM   #996
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
Is Claire's family all going to have to have radiation therapy or get treated for such? After all, the guy's wife did die due to radiation exposure and it would be neglegence if they fail to mention anything about that...maybe they are just hoping we will forget...
But his wife was always with him and having sex I assume so I don`t think short term exposure is going to do any damage except for sperm.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:30 PM   #997
whd
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
He was throwing around a lot of radiation at the end, but it's hard to say how much any of them might have been exposed to. Unless, they want to tell a long story about radiation poisoning, it probably wont' be mentioned again.
whd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:03 PM   #998
Ghost

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm like geez they gotta be loaded with radiation by now, especially Parkman and Bennett. But then again they might come up with how Ted contained that part of him from coming out or something stupid.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:04 PM   #999
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

A better question is all those people that saw claire come out of the house I say kill them all except the hot ones.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 05:07 PM   #1000
endsongjen
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

that was such an awesome ep.
endsongjen is offline   Reply With Quote