Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-10-2014, 10:44 PM   #1011
khrisc
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
I don't agree. Just because you order 1 statue shouldn't give you the right to jump ahead of everyone else and get another one. Especially when you have these scalpers and flippers ordering multiple statue to make huge amounts of money.
LOL you should read the membership facts first..prestige members are the only ones allowed to preorder early and before becoming a prestige member..one should have ordered and registered 5 products i think. Not just 1 statue LOL
khrisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:45 PM   #1012
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrisc View Post
just do your homework then..these people that they allow to preorder on time are the same people that i think are helping people from America to get these pieces. Yes it may be hard for Americans to order XM products but keep in mind they are only licensed to sell in ASIA..dont ignore this important fact guys.
Yup. People just don't realize that.
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:46 PM   #1013
khrisc
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremethanos View Post
The issue which is causing all the problems is that they can't sell directly to US. I missed magneto and wolverine but I guess it has always been like this for overseas collectors. We are too privileged and just now getting the first taste of it. It sucks, but lots of collectors outside US deal with things like this constantly. Everything is relative and up until now, we have been relatively fortunate to be able to order what we want and have great chance to get it.
At last!! someone said it correctly!!
Old 11-10-2014, 10:46 PM   #1014
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrisc View Post
just do your homework then..these people that they allow to preorder on time are the same people that i think are helping people from America to get these pieces. Yes it may be hard for Americans to order XM products but keep in mind they are only licensed to sell in ASIA..dont ignore this important fact guys.
Yeah but they are selling to stores that will ship to NA, so what's the difference? I ordered Phoenix from Simply Toys but it was a huge pain in the butt. I would like to get Thanos but not much chance since everyone is preordering him early. And as far as Magneto or Wolverine, no chance it hell now.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:46 PM   #1015
khrisc
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
They choose NOT to realize that..LOL
Old 11-10-2014, 10:49 PM   #1016
khrisc
The X-Men

thats out of their control buddy..thats how it works..thats how the licensing of Marvel works. They can only sell in Asia..if someone from Asia who purchased from XM decides to sell them to America then they can do it.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:52 PM   #1017
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
Oh so you think we read though all the XM threads and tried to order their stuff but were just too stupid to realize they don't ship to the US? We realize it, it just doesn't matter. XM sells directly to stores that do ship to the US. They could do something to make it more available to those stores.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:54 PM   #1018
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
Yeah but they are selling to stores that will ship to NA, so what's the difference? I ordered Phoenix from Simply Toys but it was a huge pain in the butt. I would like to get Thanos but not much chance since everyone is preordering him early. And as far as Magneto or Wolverine, no chance it hell now.
I can understand your frustration. I, too was trying to get Phoenix from Simply Toys, but I couldn't get through. Yes, it will be very hard to get all the XM statues, because of too many competitions.
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:55 PM   #1019
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

Well how many Phoenix's did XM allocate to Simply Toys? Was it only like 50? Out of 999?
Old 11-10-2014, 10:56 PM   #1020
khrisc
The X-Men

and again that way of thinking..we Americans are number 1..they should sell to us more..they should cater to us first..we have the bigger market..again..they are supposedly FOR asian markets.