Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-27-2016, 11:57 AM   #1031
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus000 View Post
Looks like Secret Compass was able to reserve some, they are asking 1899USD plus shipping.
Damn!!! That's the price of a 1:2 SS statue...or Prime 1 TF (crappy Bayformer) Megatron.

Not paying $2K for a 1:4 statue...I don't care WTF it is.

Correction....I would pay $2K for any of the Celestial characters of Marvel....like say Galactus, Living Tribunal, Eternity...etc.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 11:58 AM   #1032
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Damn!!! That's the price of a 1:2 SS statue...or Prime 1 TF (crappy Bayformer) Megatron.

Not paying $2K for a 1:4 statue...I don't care WTF it is.

Correction....I would pay $2K for any of the Celestial characters of Marvel....like say Galactus, Living Tribunal, Eternity...etc.
We think the same way
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:02 PM   #1033
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlai View Post
Zero chance on any conversions. Looks like a bunch of us and I suspect many more got the oversell notice. I wonder if they took orders at the Thailand event for GR and that caused many of us to get bumped to waitlist???
They took orders at the Singapore con last year so there were some stock already taken.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:05 PM   #1034
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
We think the same way
I would also pay $2K for any of the combiner or mega sized Transformers to come from XM.

Omega Supreme 72" highly detailed....ummmm I'll gladly pay $5K for that......Devastator 60" highly detailed.....gladly pay $3K for that.

TF's are my weakness sadly. Anything else can go to hell.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:17 PM   #1035
wanderlai
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
They took orders at the Singapore con last year so there were some stock already taken.

They must have sold a bunch during those events. The ES is maxed at 999 and no retailers got any. It appears just about everyone on here got the oversell email
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:23 PM   #1036
Rikodou
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

This is so weird they only sold 200pcs in the event my brother even went to that event but they did not cater my brother.
Rikodou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 01:48 PM   #1037
Redpower
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlai View Post
I just got the waitlist response also. We received your order form but all the stock has been taken up. Well damn so you have to wait over a week to get a we oversold email response

Me too, waitlist and if there are cancellations we will contact you.
Like if someone will cancel this !!!!!

I was very happy, before the big time PO
I submited and send the order in 10'' Sec guys !!!! clock next to me.... 10'' Sec YEH!!!

And after waiting their 10 days , only response you get is waitlist just to calm you !!!!

I m very very upset and have no comment XM , not fair to put a PO , take 10''sec to submit and receive a negative mail, like you have already sinds long sell everything and you just put official PO to calm people, it is like that i see it
Redpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 01:59 PM   #1038
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpower View Post
Me too, waitlist and if there are cancellations we will contact you.
Like if someone will cancel this !!!!!

I was very happy, before the big time PO
I submited and send the order in 10'' Sec guys !!!! clock next to me.... 10'' Sec YEH!!!

And after waiting their 10 days , only response you get is waitlist just to calm you !!!!

I m very very upset and have no comment XM , not fair to put a PO , take 10''sec to submit and receive a negative mail, like you have already sinds long sell everything and you just put official PO to calm people, it is like that i see it
I agree you people's frustrations but this is why people should not wait for po day as many know it's very hard to impossible to purchase. This has been the already known since day 1. People must po at the conventions when they are up. Sure you will need to get help from a middle man but if you don't then it's as always been with xm no surprise if it sells out. In all honestly I still think this is way over hype. I'm so glad I got mine in from a middleman way back. It would be great to see this become a mag status. But imo I just don't see it. People tend to buy whatever is hot fast and once the hype dies out there will be plenty to go around. 999 is a lot of GR to go around. Not many will have the room or money to all want or need this.
Xm exclusive means nothing. It's the same Es at 999 and they just sell them it lots.
As far as this statue I'm liking it more and more now.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 02:15 PM   #1039
Redpower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
I agree you people's frustrations but this is why people should not wait for po day as many know it's very hard to impossible to purchase. This has been the already known since day 1. People must po at the conventions when they are up. Sure you will need to get help from a middle man but if you don't then it's as always been with xm no surprise if it sells out. In all honestly I still think this is way over hype. I'm so glad I got mine in from a middleman way back. It would be great to see this become a mag status. But imo I just don't see it. People tend to buy whatever is hot fast and once the hype dies out there will be plenty to go around. 999 is a lot of GR to go around. Not many will have the room or money to all want or need this.
Xm exclusive means nothing. It's the same Es at 999 and they just sell them it lots.
As far as this statue I'm liking it more and more now.

Bro, i know everything you said, it is not me you will teach that , about those practice, order item before before before PO , what is that kind of business, i understand why so many people just keep their collectibles with SS , Man it is sooooo unfair and i will not late this happen.

Xm are becoming what they are cause of US!!! cause of our money !!!

There are real collectors and real Bull.... i know that but to submit and send a PO in 10'' and in 10 days 12 to be correct getting a negative response, i don t accept that and i know it is not only me so i calm myself by writting those things

And ill not stop till will have some good explanation
Old 04-27-2016, 02:16 PM   #1040
Redpower

Or to get the invoice to pay my deposit, only thing i want