Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 03:22 PM   #1051
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

I'm not talking about final quality. I'm talking about the fact that usually people want to see the final product and make a reasoned purchase, especially on such a costly piece. And with the time differences all over the world and with the already difficult preordering way, I can see the PO end in a mess for some people. Don't want to rush to the PO just because I didn't have time to make up my mind about the final statue.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:25 PM   #1052
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Guys! Seriously!! Did you even read my post above?!?

If you guys can't take ALL DISCUSSION to another thread and keep this to Q&A only I'm going to lock it down and you're going to lose it altogether.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:11 PM   #1053
Khufu
Mephisto

XM,

Do you know when the pre-order list will be updated to include some of the 2015 statues (assuming Dr. Strange, Cable, etc... are first in line after the 2014 statues)? I'm really anxious to see what you guys have planned for 2015.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:28 PM   #1054
rcls
Frackin!

Quick question on the latest updated head sculpt(s) for the Black Widow statue that's suppose to ship next month...... may we get a rendering of Erik's latest work if not the fully painted final portrait

Thanks
Old 11-11-2014, 04:41 PM   #1055
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Any update for finally paint job on magneto ??? Maybe I am too early to ask, but we want to see how is looks when is done. Thanks
Old 11-12-2014, 09:50 AM   #1056
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hittrix View Post
I sure hope so
someone link the facebook page. i cant seem to find itl.
Old 11-13-2014, 06:26 AM   #1057
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Hey all, PO Dates have been shifted to 2 weeks later. http://www.xm-studios.com/po-ship-dates.aspx Thanos will not be on PO 14th November. We tried to make it happen but felt that certain parts are still not quite perfect (to us at least), so we wanted to do more work on them - sorry fellows for the late update. We were bickering about whether to push ahead with the POs but ultimately feel that it's only fair to show the final product proper before we open for PO. Sincerest apologies...
Old 11-13-2014, 06:30 AM   #1058
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Have you determined yet whether you are able to make the gems on the Infinity Gauntlet translucent acrylic? Thanks!
Old 11-13-2014, 06:37 AM   #1059
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
Hey all, PO Dates have been shifted to 2 weeks later. http://www.xm-studios.com/po-ship-dates.aspx Thanos will not be on PO 14th November. We tried to make it happen but felt that certain parts are still not quite perfect (to us at least), so we wanted to do more work on them - sorry fellows for the late update. We were bickering about whether to push ahead with the POs but ultimately feel that it's only fair to show the final product proper before we open for PO. Sincerest apologies...
Thx for the update.

It´s better to wait 2 more weeks and you guys stay 100% behind a still great work.
Old 11-13-2014, 06:37 AM   #1060
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
No apologies. Stuff happens. Rather you delay a PO than put it up and decide to drastically change something afterwards. Any idea if the price is staying 899SGD on Thanos?
Closed Thread