Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-11-2021, 06:45 AM   #10801
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
.... Wut?
I'm confused too!

Maybe the guy just having a bad day.
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 07:15 AM   #10802
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Sorry for my bad english. It makes sense to me but it seems it doesn't make sense to people who has english as their mother language

What i tried to say shortly was,

Sideshow don't give a ---- about this thread. Only the money matters to them.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 10:24 AM   #10803
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Sorry for my bad english. It makes sense to me but it seems it doesn't make sense to people who has english as their mother language

What i tried to say shortly was,

Sideshow don't give a ---- about this thread. Only the money matters to them.
I think that we all understand that these thread don't mean a thing to Sideshow. It does give a great indication all these years later of how much this was a hit in the statue collecting community. Yeah, as for me keep bumping the thread. With this post will be number 14, that probably doesn't rank in the top 100 of most active in this thread in regards to posting. So, I highly doubt that I'm keeping this thread alive all on my own.

It was a simple observation my guy of the thread popularity and the piece itself. Nothing more and nothing less. And, yes it sold faster than any of those that characters that you previously mention, the Ex. of course. I'm sure $ideshow cared about those number a great deal.
Old 10-11-2021, 08:34 PM   #10804
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by becakbagus View Post
really a masterpiece
Yeah, Im in awww every-time I take a glance at him. At the time of Pre Orders I was unaware to Will Harbottle‘s amazing sculpting Talents and after the T.O.T release Will was on my radar for upcoming releases like Magneto, Juggernaut, and Gambit to name a few… He is a Legendary artist in my eyes and Gambit EX is another one of my favorites.. SIDESHOW made the right move to hire him to the team!

These days I dont even know what my Holy Grail piece is because I love so many in my collection. T.O.T is up there, but I cant say I have a favorite.
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 12:02 AM   #10805
AC_808
Hercules

SSC needs to focus their efforts and attentions again ...this time in making a Thor MAQ. A classic comic-based Thor MAQ just as great as ToT.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 12:30 AM   #10806
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
SSC needs to focus their efforts and attentions again ...this time in making a Thor MAQ. A classic comic-based Thor MAQ just as great as ToT.
No. We do not need another Thor. I rather ssc make Loki comic than anything else.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 01:46 AM   #10807
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
No. We do not need another Thor. I rather ssc make Loki comic than anything else.

Too late. I said it first. Knowing SSC, they've already read my post and are already on their way to making a Thor MAQ.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 05:52 PM   #10808
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
I think that we all understand that these thread don't mean a thing to Sideshow. It does give a great indication all these years later of how much this was a hit in the statue collecting community. Yeah, as for me keep bumping the thread. With this post will be number 14, that probably doesn't rank in the top 100 of most active in this thread in regards to posting. So, I highly doubt that I'm keeping this thread alive all on my own.

It was a simple observation my guy of the thread popularity and the piece itself. Nothing more and nothing less. And, yes it sold faster than any of those that characters that you previously mention, the Ex. of course. I'm sure $ideshow cared about those number a great deal.
No need to go in to defence, buddy. When i said ''so you keep this thread alive to show sideshow that T.O.T. is popular'', i used the you plural.

And yeah, it was kind of pointing out the obvious but i tried to say in a long way ('cause i talk alot xD) Sideshow doesn't give a ---- about this thread, only the money matters to them and by this i meant sideshow only did care about ex sales numbers of T.O.T., yeah, definetly.

Don't you know sideshow workers do the money dance every morning in hopes of it will rain money on that day.
Old 10-12-2021, 08:57 PM   #10809
IronLungs31

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
No need to go in to defence, buddy. When i said ''so you keep this thread alive to show sideshow that T.O.T. is popular'', i used the you plural.

And yeah, it was kind of pointing out the obvious but i tried to say in a long way ('cause i talk alot xD) Sideshow doesn't give a ---- about this thread, only the money matters to them and by this i meant sideshow only did care about ex sales numbers of T.O.T., yeah, definetly.

Don't you know sideshow workers do the money dance every morning in hopes of it will rain money on that day.
Defensive?

Nothing close that my guy, just pointing out the obvious.
Old 10-13-2021, 08:07 AM   #10810
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
Defensive?

Nothing close that my guy, just pointing out the obvious.
Ok, just chill.

I pointed out the obvious and then you pointed out the obvious, that's great. xD lets shake hand.