Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-14-2013, 10:02 AM   #101
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
and what happens when the EYE becomes angry at you?
Thats when you need to raise the army of the dead to defend your home!

Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:56 PM   #102
Luminous
Cyclops

Developers explain why they're leaning towards PS4 over Xbox One:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...-over-xbox-one

Quote:
"For Xbox One [Microsoft has] granted us a license for New 'n' Tasty! but they still say you need a publisher. We don't have a publisher so we're not officially on the platform, even though we're compatible, even though we'll be ready to do it. Period.

"Why do we need a publisher when we self-finance our games, we build our own IP, we manage our own IP and we've turned nearly two million units online as indie publishers sold – not free downloads? Why? What's wrong with us?

"Who's in touch with their audience? And who seems out of touch with their audience? All we know is we've tried to get our games on their platform and we can't do it – and I even helped them release the box."
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #103
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

it's funny I was just reading a similar article on indie development. It was about how M$ won't allow indie developers to self publish and they also charge for updates when the developers want to releases patches (and we're talking ten of thousands of dollars!) where as Sony allow self publishing and do not charge for when updates/patches are released. This is looking more and more like a one horse race. I was more a xbox supporter when the first one came out but M$ deserve to lose this gen due to their sheer arrogance
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:34 PM   #104
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

man pretty stupid of MS not to be competitive with sony.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #105
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
it's funny I was just reading a similar article on indie development. It was about how M$ won't allow indie developers to self publish and they also charge for updates when the developers want to releases patches (and we're talking ten of thousands of dollars!) where as Sony allow self publishing and do not charge for when updates/patches are released. This is looking more and more like a one horse race. I was more a xbox supporter when the first one came out but M$ deserve to lose this gen due to their sheer arrogance

This is one of their worst policies. You plunk down $60 for a game and they won't allow the devs to improve the game for people w/o footing a huge bill?! I got over the fanboy stuff years ago but I'm going to enjoy watching Sony crush them like a bug.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:23 PM   #106
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
This is one of their worst policies. You plunk down $60 for a game and they won't allow the devs to improve the game for people w/o footing a huge bill?! I got over the fanboy stuff years ago but I'm going to enjoy watching Sony crush them like a bug.
Yeah I agree. As a PS3 player I would have easily given up the ps4 if thing's were switched around.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:00 PM   #107
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Also MS has the worst approvals to let a patch go for a game. Example all the fighting games that get patches or bug fixes are done on PSN so fast, while xbox users wait weeks for the patch cause MS has to approval it and make sure its in line with their rules.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:54 AM   #108
Marvelito

So, who already pre-ordered one?
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:09 AM   #109
Luminous
Cyclops

Pre-ordered.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:18 AM   #110
biglebowski9999

Ditto
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote