Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 02-05-2006, 10:06 AM   #101
Tattoo-S
Mrs. Wookie~'Venger's Girl~GORE Princess~Silly Sister~Beast Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjazz
I'll post my want and need list later in the week for cards. Are people listing the cards here by the figure # or the Mosaic #?
Most people are listing the cards by mosaic #, and M~send me your want list first and I will see if I can knock it down for you. You know I got you covered as much as I can........
Tattoo-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 01:38 PM   #102
madjazz
Defender of The Defenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo S
Most people are listing the cards by mosaic #, and M~send me your want list first and I will see if I can knock it down for you. You know I got you covered as much as I can........
You and X are truly 2 of the nicest people on the board.

I'm surprised I haven't noticed these Figure Factory puzzles before last week. They are just too cool!
madjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 01:57 PM   #103
Rogue
I wear the pants around here
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjazz
Just got into these. They are addictive. I have the Unmasked Spidey and Red DD mystery figures so far. Thanks for this great list.

Is WalMart selling these? So far I have only seen them at Target and ToysRUs. I have not seen any Series 2 figures yet.

I'll post my want and need list later in the week for cards. Are people listing the cards here by the figure # or the Mosaic #?
I listed the ones I have by the front character number (not the mosaic). I'll check the mosaic numbers today for you. Madjazz, if you need any of the ones I have let me know. I'm trying to get rid of these extra cards I have free.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 03:15 PM   #104
Tattoo-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
I listed the ones I have by the front character number (not the mosaic). I'll check the mosaic numbers today for you. Madjazz, if you need any of the ones I have let me know. I'm trying to get rid of these extra cards I have free.
Huh, Silly Rogue.......when I read this, I thought awe crap....mosaic # and reverse #? , (which I thought were one and the same) so I get my fat up up from the PC, haul it all the way into the living room, (a hallway away) and look at some of the cards.......There is no # on the reverse. Damn, wasted thought, wasted effort......If I knew you better I might think you were trying to get me to exercise or something. LOL

P.S. Just for future reference, anyone trying to get rid of cards for free, doesn't need an invitation to send them here.

P.S.S...I still need card # 42 from series I (2) of them actually to complete some sets for myself and for a great trading buddy of mine.
Old 02-06-2006, 01:53 AM   #105
Rogue
Producer

Quote:
Huh, Silly Rogue.......when I read this, I thought awe crap....mosaic # and reverse #? , (which I thought were one and the same) so I get my fat up up from the PC, haul it all the way into the living room, (a hallway away) and look at some of the cards.......There is no # on the reverse. Damn, wasted thought, wasted effort......If I knew you better I might think you were trying to get me to exercise or something. LOL

P.S. Just for future reference, anyone trying to get rid of cards for free, doesn't need an invitation to send them here.

P.S.S...I still need card # 42 from series I (2) of them actually to complete some sets for myself and for a great trading buddy of mine.
S- Sorry, the cards that I have from series one do have a number. The numbers are faint colored and are on the very right bottom corner on the mosaic side. I do not know if it is just Canada that has it. I can scan one if you want me to.

P.S. - PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2006, 02:14 AM   #106
Rogue
Producer

Quote:

Hey S,

I was able to scan my Thing card #24, and the reverse mosaic number is #17. On most cards the reverse number is alot harder to see.

I'll see what I can do to find you the Hulk #42 card you need.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:09 AM   #107
Tattoo-S

Quote:
Hey S,

I was able to scan my Thing card #24, and the reverse mosaic number is #17. On most cards the reverse number is alot harder to see.

I'll see what I can do to find you the Hulk #42 card you need.
Well, I'll be. Your right. They are smaller and softer, harder to see. I guess we just went with the number on the front of the card and called it good. So, thanks for the excercise, guess it wasn't really a waste after all. Now are you commenting about he pie, because of my fat @ss, or are you ready for more already.....LOL

I don't actually eat alot of pie, I don't have a sweet tooth, but I like salty stuff like chips and nuts, those kinds of things. I try to be good, but life is too short. ...right.......Rather be fat and happy, than slim and miserable. After all I got no one to impress.........LOL

Thanks for any help w/the cards.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:37 PM   #108
Rogue
Producer

Quote:
Well, I'll be. Your right. They are smaller and softer, harder to see. I guess we just went with the number on the front of the card and called it good. So, thanks for the excercise, guess it wasn't really a waste after all. Now are you commenting about he pie, because of my fat @ss, or are you ready for more already.....LOL

I don't actually eat alot of pie, I don't have a sweet tooth, but I like salty stuff like chips and nuts, those kinds of things. I try to be good, but life is too short. ...right.......Rather be fat and happy, than slim and miserable. After all I got no one to impress.........LOL

Thanks for any help w/the cards.
I said pie because everytime I see or hear the name Tattoo S I just can't help but to think about that great blueberry pie you made for us!!!

I like to munch on salty snacks too. Salt and Vinegar chips are my favorite!!! I'm also a sucker for chocolate chip cookies too!! Like you said, life is too short and you only live once. Got to enjoy somethings!!
Old 02-06-2006, 04:32 PM   #109
Tattoo-S

Quote:
I said pie because everytime I see or hear the name Tattoo S I just can't help but to think about that great blueberry pie you made for us!!!

I like to munch on salty snacks too. Salt and Vinegar chips are my favorite!!! I'm also a sucker for chocolate chip cookies too!! Like you said, life is too short and you only live once. Got to enjoy somethings!!
Yeah, I guess the "Pie List" thing has gotten to be kind of a regular deal round here now. The whole idea has grown a bit. One of these days I will have post a list of those that have been "Pied".....Sam was lucky #1 and there are 3 going out today.....Maybe I should start a mail order pie business "strickly for members"...LOL. Nah it's too much fun conversation on the boards, and it's a pretty special thing for me to do for those that become pie worthy, and who truely enjoy a different sort of gift. I just wish it hadn't of taken so long to reach you.....but I am glad it all worked out. I have a few more to get mailed, and then you guys are up again. T~ has earned a permanent spot on the Pie list.........

P.S. I make a pretty good chocolate chip cookie as well, and someone else mentioned this, so I will be making some of these for you guys, but this week, I got Wonder Con........and this month is pretty busy, I will have to se when I can work it in......
Old 02-06-2006, 06:27 PM   #110
madjazz
Defender of The Defenders

Quote:
this week, I got Wonder Con........
I had so much fun meeting up with you and X last year. I wish I was going this year, but I'm not out San Fran way again until March at the earliest. I may try to hit SDCC for a few days but it still depends on a few things. Maybe BowenFest will actually happen?

I may have some business travel to Toronto and Markham? mid-year as well. Is that near you and Perna, Rogue?
madjazz is offline   Reply With Quote