Old 04-08-2019, 07:25 AM   #101
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

And all of that is baseless conjecture.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:32 AM   #102
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Hey! are you some Sideshow worker seem like this!
I know Sideshow didnt pay any deposit to Prime1 for a longtime. You should check your source better. Your comments full of nonsense if you want please contact directly. I will speak to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalamard View Post
Hello guys. With prime 1 flooding the market with tons of statues from tons of licenses (for pre order money) is like asking from sideshow to pay for their production. All major brands ask for deposits. Imagine how much money sideshow is giving for the deposits of all this pre order items. Prime 1 took advantage of this but unfortunately sideshow doesn’t want to fund this endless procedure anymore. The problem is not with sideshow is with Prime 1. I don’t think they have the money to produce the insane amount of statues that they announce so they keep going with pre orders to raise more money to fund the old releases. None wants to be a part of that not sideshow not BBTS none. The amount of money for the pre order deposits will just kill anyone that tries to follow.

This is not healthy for anyone. Not for the brands not for the distributors like sideshow not for the collectors that they see collectability going down the drain with batmans gold pink black silver , batman who laughs, batman who farts … Don’t take me wrong huge batman fan but cmon.

Another member mentioned that sideshow warehouse is full of prime 1 that’s true a few days ago I saw they had their very first megatron statue available for order.

As im from Europe I can see in all major shops like darkside collectibles darksidetoy.com, collectibles direct, having almost everything from prime 1 available. I also checked the site of prime 1 and they have more than 300 products (crazy if you ask me for the time that prime 1 has been around) from which only 50-60 were sold out all the rest are either in stock or pre order.

IMO prime 1 needs to chill out a bit and focus on delivering the already published goods (if they have the money to produce all that’s is published). Is not a matter of having a US or European warehouse to cut the middle man cause they need the middle man for the deposit money. For me the crucial question is does Prime 1 has the insane amount of money required to fund all these productions without any middle man like sideshow ? I seriously don’t think so.

Prime 1 is a great studio but they seriously need to reconsider their selling policies and the amount of statues that they produce. I don’t think collectors can manage.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:12 AM   #103
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalamard View Post
Hello guys. With prime 1 flooding the market with tons of statues from tons of licenses (for pre order money) is like asking from sideshow to pay for their production. All major brands ask for deposits. Imagine how much money sideshow is giving for the deposits of all this pre order items. Prime 1 took advantage of this but unfortunately sideshow doesn’t want to fund this endless procedure anymore. The problem is not with sideshow is with Prime 1. I don’t think they have the money to produce the insane amount of statues that they announce so they keep going with pre orders to raise more money to fund the old releases. None wants to be a part of that not sideshow not BBTS none. The amount of money for the pre order deposits will just kill anyone that tries to follow.

This is not healthy for anyone. Not for the brands not for the distributors like sideshow not for the collectors that they see collectability going down the drain with batmans gold pink black silver , batman who laughs, batman who farts … Don’t take me wrong huge batman fan but cmon.

Another member mentioned that sideshow warehouse is full of prime 1 that’s true a few days ago I saw they had their very first megatron statue available for order.

As im from Europe I can see in all major shops like darkside collectibles darksidetoy.com, collectibles direct, having almost everything from prime 1 available. I also checked the site of prime 1 and they have more than 300 products (crazy if you ask me for the time that prime 1 has been around) from which only 50-60 were sold out all the rest are either in stock or pre order.

IMO prime 1 needs to chill out a bit and focus on delivering the already published goods (if they have the money to produce all that’s is published). Is not a matter of having a US or European warehouse to cut the middle man cause they need the middle man for the deposit money. For me the crucial question is does Prime 1 has the insane amount of money required to fund all these productions without any middle man like sideshow ? I seriously don’t think so.

Prime 1 is a great studio but they seriously need to reconsider their selling policies and the amount of statues that they produce. I don’t think collectors can manage.
Nice 1st post. Strong troll.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:14 AM   #104
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Why would sideshow or any distributor give p1 deposit money???
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:41 AM   #105
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
Why would sideshow or any distributor give p1 deposit money???
Same as Sideshow they take deposit from us collectors.
This is same everywhere business stand point.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:46 AM   #106
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Nextlevel99, i know you are from p1, but please learn english a bit better, it's a pain to read
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:59 AM   #107
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian View Post
i know you are from p1, but please learn english a bit better, it's a pain to read
Nope am not with them but i do have company doing business together we are pretty close friends. Am buying statues from them just to be clear. Fully support them from beginning. My english is not perfect sorry about that.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:09 AM   #108
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hey NextLevel99, I just have 2 questions for you, which are=
A.Is it likely prime 1 studios will still be dealing with sideshow collectables?
B.Will sideshow collectables still be receiving prime 1 studios items that have been available on sideshow's website?[Cyborg Superman, Fugitive Predator, etc]. Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:15 AM   #109
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey NextLevel99, I just have 2 questions for you, which are=
A.Is it likely prime 1 studios will still be dealing with sideshow collectables?
B.Will sideshow collectables still be receiving prime 1 studios items that have been available on sideshow's website?[Cyborg Superman, Fugitive Predator, etc]. Cheers!
From what know both side need resolve the matter.
This is only information i have sorry about that.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:17 AM   #110
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Thanks for your response NextLevel99, I appreciate it! If you don't mind, i'd like to send you a private message, regarding the prime 1 studios Cyborg Superman.Let me know if this is okay.Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote