Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 01-20-2006, 01:32 PM   #101
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General
HHH should put some effort into putting guys over instead of hogging the spotlight. He may think he is but he's no Stone Cold or Rock. He will never get to the level of being over like Austin or the Rock.

I think HHH will probably win also but I want RVD to win. He doesn't deserve to be in these meaningless mid card matches or horrible tag matches. The fans have been dying for RVD to be in the main events. The people love Benoit too but he's another one Vince constantly pushed down. Best of 7 with Booker T???? Come on.
i agree 100% - benoit and RVD are among the top of the list on the ''vince screwed me'' lineup card

i def think RVD deserves the win and a title run - hes the whole f'n show - yes HHH is a great competitor but like u said he def isnt a rock or a stone cold - but i guess thats why it goes to show its a good thing for u to be in bed with the bosses daughter
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 02:06 PM   #102
Twoguns-Crowley
Shadowhawk

It seems like if Benoit gets a title, he loses it pretty quickly, why Vince why?
I'd also like to see RVD get a title, HHH has had them plenty of times.
Hey- this is my 1000th post which makes me a statueforum......GOD
Twoguns-Crowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 02:20 PM   #103
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoguns-Crowley
It seems like if Benoit gets a title, he loses it pretty quickly, why Vince why?
Yeah I wonder why Benoit hasnt gotten his rematch for his title yet.Did he forget to sign the claus.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 02:26 PM   #104
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoguns-Crowley
wow so can we put u and JBL in the same category ???
Old 01-20-2006, 02:46 PM   #105
Virsago
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General
HHH should put some effort into putting guys over instead of hogging the spotlight. He may think he is but he's no Stone Cold or Rock. He will never get to the level of being over like Austin or the Rock.

I think HHH will probably win also but I want RVD to win. He doesn't deserve to be in these meaningless mid card matches or horrible tag matches. The fans have been dying for RVD to be in the main events. The people love Benoit too but he's another one Vince constantly pushed down. Best of 7 with Booker T???? Come on.
Mr. Stephanie Mcmahon will NEVER give up the spotlight. Especially now that steph is pregnant. He's now in for life as a McMahon. I'm kind of hoping he isn't the dad though, which is possible with her. At least he only did a run in this monday, but with Wrestlemania coming up you know he wants the title.
Virsago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 02:51 PM   #106
Virsago
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1
Anyone know the matches tonight? Not looking for spoilers.
Lashley vs. JBL

Matt Hardy vs. Fit Finlay

Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Henry

The Gymini vs. Brian Kendrick & Paul London

Randy Orton vs. Orlando Jordan

Kurt Angle vs. Daiviri
Virsago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 02:53 PM   #107
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevirsago
Mr. Stephanie Mcmahon will NEVER give up the spotlight. Especially now that steph is pregnant. He's now in for life as a McMahon. I'm kind of hoping he isn't the dad though, which is possible with her. At least he only did a run in this monday, but with Wrestlemania coming up you know he wants the title.
HHH cant win RR cause its for a Title shot at wrestlemania.He cant win the gold cause Steph is supposed to have the baby during that time,so more than likely he will win before Mania hold the title till then and then lose it to whomever wins at RR.

Also sad to say there isnt really anyone on either roster that I want to see as Champion.
Old 01-20-2006, 02:59 PM   #108
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca
Yeah I wonder why Benoit hasnt gotten his rematch for his title yet.Did he forget to sign the claus.

The Reason Benoit doesnt hold titles long is cause he is boring..

Dont get me wrong..
I think he is an Awesome Wrestler..
But thats just it..
He is a Wrestler..
In the 80's they would have paired him with a great manager like Bobby and all would have been great..
He would have been a Mega Heel..

But on his own he will never have what it takes to stay steady over with the marks..
Nightcrawler777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 03:03 PM   #109
Daywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca
HHH cant win RR cause its for a Title shot at wrestlemania.He cant win the gold cause Steph is supposed to have the baby during that time,so more than likely he will win before Mania hold the title till then and then lose it to whomever wins at RR.

Also sad to say there isnt really anyone on either roster that I want to see as Champion.
intrestign point but HHH can still win the rumble and just loose the title match at WM
Old 01-20-2006, 03:14 PM   #110
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker
intrestign point but HHH can still win the rumble and just loose the title match at WM
Nah i dont think his Ego will allow him to lose a title match at Wrestlemania