Old 08-31-2023, 05:24 PM   #101
dao2
Cyclops

The conceit :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 08:50 PM   #102
KLSADAKO
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

wow the close up of the sculpt can be easily mistaken for a photo of Actor.. Incredible likeness..
KLSADAKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 01:22 AM   #103
azurepred
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Talent View Post
Cause you're a MEGA fan of Predator, I seen't it but I was not a fan of it.
Attachment 164513

It's very cool but I would not spend a cent on it cause I ain't a big fan of Predator.
If only JND would lower the prices, then it would be perfect
My collection has a lot of variety from all the major companies and different custom artists. I sold the one JND piece I had but may consider the Batman in the future. The only other statues that put me in the same kind of awe of the Predator are hyper realistic full-size statues. Guillermo del Toros collection is amazing.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 01:07 AM   #104
JackieTorrance
Doh!

Wow! This is incredible! Been struggling to find an accurate portrayal of Severus. (Somethings always off about the features) This artist has got him to a T though! Wish I could afford him! Extremely tempted!
JackieTorrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 02:00 AM   #105
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieTorrance View Post
Wow! This is incredible! Been struggling to find an accurate portrayal of Severus. (Somethings always off about the features) This artist has got him to a T though! Wish I could afford him! Extremely tempted!
I completely agree with your statement.
Although the Gentle Giant busts also did a good job of capturing his likeness, the materials used and paint job in this piece are vastly superior.

This particular piece is truly exceptional, and the fact that it was hand-painted by the talented artists at Shumi-Arts makes it even more special.
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 02:18 AM   #106
JackieTorrance
Doh!

Also, kudos to the sarcastic-conceitful expression! Love!!
Old 09-22-2023, 02:20 AM   #107
JackieTorrance
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterheaven View Post
I completely agree with your statement.
Although the Gentle Giant busts also did a good job of capturing his likeness, the materials used and paint job in this piece are vastly better.

This particular piece is truly exceptional, and the fact that it was hand-painted by the talented artists at Shumi-Arts makes it even more special.
Agreed! I too am a fan of the Gentle Giant busts but have honestly found myself blown away by the talent of some of the Shumi-Arts creators! Definitely need to look into some more of their Harry Potter works!
Old 11-14-2023, 06:06 PM   #108
Colt
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmadshotgun View Post
still got 400+ polystone statues.
Do you share your collection? I would love to see pictures or a link if you have it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmason0122 View Post
I finally pulled the trigger and preordered Snape last night. Maybe it was because of FOMO or that I am a huge Harry Potter fan, but the statue looks great!! I know the price is high and I am taking a chance, but I have high hopes for this statue and the design team.
This is where I'm at. Seriously considering pulling the trigger, but if I do, I need to do it shortly as it shows low stock. I love HP and have many 'prop replica' merchandise which is my main collection for it. Statues weren't a huge arena for that universe. A lot of small ones, sure, but nothing like 1/4 or bigger. Lately, they've been slowly creeping up. I did grab the Voldermort & Nagini (1/4) by Iron Studios and was pretty happy with it as well as the P1 Niffler and Pickett. I'm super tempted but at $2.3k shipped, oof, it's painful. It would become the most expensive statue I own and I don't know if I can justify it. Over here debating the economy shipping just to bring it down a little and save $100 bucks.
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 07:37 AM   #109
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Do you share your collection? I would love to see pictures or a link if you have it!

This is where I'm at. Seriously considering pulling the trigger, but if I do, I need to do it shortly as it shows low stock. I love HP and have many 'prop replica' merchandise which is my main collection for it. Statues weren't a huge arena for that universe. A lot of small ones, sure, but nothing like 1/4 or bigger. Lately, they've been slowly creeping up. I did grab the Voldermort & Nagini (1/4) by Iron Studios and was pretty happy with it as well as the P1 Niffler and Pickett. I'm super tempted but at $2.3k shipped, oof, it's painful. It would become the most expensive statue I own and I don't know if I can justify it. Over here debating the economy shipping just to bring it down a little and save $100 bucks.
It's now on waitlist!
Have you finally placed the order?
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote