Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-21-2016, 05:48 AM   #101
AC_808
Hercules

Huh ....I got a shipping notice yesterday ...from FedEx. It says from ARH Studios ...and addressed to me. It references Arhian City of Horrors.

Could it be? Is this my shipping notice for my Arhian II statue?

But I didn't get an email from ARH that my order has been processed and is ready to be shipped.

For those that received yours already, ARH shipping originates in Nampa, Idaho ...right?

Can hardly believe it. I think I'll believe it when the shipment gets here. Right now it feels surreal.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:56 AM   #102
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

I didn't get any emails from ARH only the tracking update email from FedEx. Your piece is on the way.
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:54 AM   #103
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Huh ....I got a shipping notice yesterday ...from FedEx. It says from ARH Studios ...and addressed to me. It references Arhian City of Horrors.

Could it be? Is this my shipping notice for my Arhian II statue?

But I didn't get an email from ARH that my order has been processed and is ready to be shipped.

For those that received yours already, ARH shipping originates in Nampa, Idaho ...right?

Can hardly believe it. I think I'll believe it when the shipment gets here. Right now it feels surreal.
As wolf-bro said, you'll just get the FedEx email.

I'd also recommend going to the FedEx site and sign up for updates on the delivery process. Sometimes the initial delivery date in the notification may change.

Also, obviously arrange for someone to be home on the date of delivery to receive it. They don't require signatures like Sideshow does with UPS, for example. FedEx will just leave your box then call it a day. In my experience, I was home for several deliveries and they don't even ring or knock.

If you know someone's not going to be home, call them and request they hold it at a nearby FedEx hub for pickup or delivery later when you're available.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 11:06 AM   #104
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I get pictures emailed to me when someone comes on my porch. Very handy for seeing the exact time something is dropped off.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 11:19 AM   #105
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

That's a nice set up.

For me, I just get alerted by my phone once the driver marks it as delivered in their system. That's why I recommend signing up for updates.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:03 PM   #106
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf-brother View Post
I didn't get any emails from ARH only the tracking update email from FedEx. Your piece is on the way.
That's good news!

Strangely enough, the Arhian II REG I ordered from BBTS shipped on Friday. And now this Arhian II EX was shipped Tuesday (yesterday). First it was a long wait ...a drought, now it's pouring. Lol!
Old 09-21-2016, 12:05 PM   #107
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
As wolf-bro said, you'll just get the FedEx email.

I'd also recommend going to the FedEx site and sign up for updates on the delivery process. Sometimes the initial delivery date in the notification may change.

Also, obviously arrange for someone to be home on the date of delivery to receive it. They don't require signatures like Sideshow does with UPS, for example. FedEx will just leave your box then call it a day. In my experience, I was home for several deliveries and they don't even ring or knock.

If you know someone's not going to be home, call them and request they hold it at a nearby FedEx hub for pickup or delivery later when you're available.
Oh in this hobby, you have to have accounts with FedEx and UPS. I've had those set up for awhile now. But this will be my first ARH statue, tho.
Old 09-21-2016, 12:54 PM   #108
grphyx1
Kingpin

Pulse camera setup? you must live in the suburbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I get pictures emailed to me when someone comes on my porch. Very handy for seeing the exact time something is dropped off.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:18 PM   #109
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Pulse camera setup? you must live in the suburbs
I've got the outside of my house covered.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:20 PM   #110
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I noticed the shipping notice for Arkhalla said "Arkhalla Seduction NYCC". This one only said "Arhian: City of Horrors". There is no "EX" in the description. Should I be worried?