Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #1101
Hercules75
Kindly Asked To Leave

I have to agree with Statuehunter75. It isn't the consumer's fault the product is defective and in need of "repair". PCS should have paid for the back and forth shipping & insurance to get Chun Li's chameleon eyes "repaired". It would've been the ethical thing to do since customers already paid hundreds of dollars for this product and shouldn't pay even more to get what they had already paid for.
Yes, this would've cut into PCS' bottom line but what they'd have lost they would ultimately gain back many times over in the form of consumer confidence, trust and loyalty.
Hercules75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:10 AM   #1102
dao2
Cyclops

It wouldn't have just cut into the bottom line they would have lost money on it, probably a fair bit, and while the eye direction was bad the other stuff wasn't up to Jerry so I doubt he would really be willing to eat the cost on it.

Really I don't think it would have happened at all, having the repaint option is definitely a lot more than most would do (i.e. sideshow who would just tell you to return for refund or keep with a tiny refund).

Is it great? No, but probably the best you could hope for...
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #1103
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Here's my video review of my new Darkchylde 1/4 scale statue from PCSC. She's a beauty! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdTzckbc6Rk
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:40 AM   #1104
Smooth Criminal
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

I bought a evil ryu pcs statue recently for 1100 shipped, my most expensive purchase for a single statue lol hopefully hes worth it!
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #1105
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I bought a evil ryu pcs statue recently for 1100 shipped, my most expensive purchase for a single statue lol hopefully hes worth it!
Its totally worth it bud...Ryu with vampire teeth,thats pretty cool...anyways congrats on getting him...maybe you can share some pix sometime
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #1106
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Its totally worth it bud...Ryu with vampire teeth,thats pretty cool...anyways congrats on getting him...maybe you can share some pix sometime
Wil do bro once its shipped, just noticed your from vancouver bro im from BC also in surrey nice to know theres collectors from close by!!
Old 09-24-2012, 10:56 PM   #1107
Ricky Bobby

Quote:
Wil do bro once its shipped, just noticed your from vancouver bro im from BC also in surrey nice to know theres collectors from close by!!
Ya bro i am fellow Vancouver-ite...there is a bunch of us on here,who are addicted to the SF line...i've met a couple of them and they are really good ppl,and its always good to know there is another brother locally
Old 09-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #1108
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Ya bro i am fellow Vancouver-ite...there is a bunch of us on here,who are addicted to the SF line...i've met a couple of them and they are really good ppl,and its always good to know there is another brother locally
Thats good to know bro i allways try finding local or canadian pwople in forums its good for finding statues, im new to this forum ive been on sideshow feeaks for a while bur a fellow member told me this is the forum for street fighter fans! Now that ivw got evil ryu im tryin to find a zangief, i see A2g has one hopefully we can set a deal as im also in canada!
Old 09-24-2012, 11:22 PM   #1109
Ricky Bobby

Quote:
Thats good to know bro i allways try finding local or canadian pwople in forums its good for finding statues, im new to this forum ive been on sideshow feeaks for a while bur a fellow member told me this is the forum for street fighter fans! Now that ivw got evil ryu im tryin to find a zangief, i see A2g has one hopefully we can set a deal as im also in canada!

Well you came to the right place if your a pretty big SF fan bro...welcome to this fantastic place,its pretty cool cause Jerry interacts on this site with his fans which to me is priceless...good luck on the possible Zangief deal,its pretty rare to find a one in Canada,i tried for a while and then just gave up after a year or two and bought one from the US...also A2G is a great guy do business with,so best of luck
Old 09-25-2012, 03:13 AM   #1110
Smooth Criminal

Got a deal done for Zangief with A2G!!!