Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #1111
Indridcold99
The Avengers

CYBER SMOKE

THERE IS NO CHANCE THEY WILL PASS IT UP !!
Indridcold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:49 PM   #1112
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indridcold99 View Post
CYBER SMOKE

THERE IS NO CHANCE THEY WILL PASS IT UP !!
I will guarantee you that pcs will never do cyber smoke...
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:54 PM   #1113
Indridcold99
The Avengers

Anyways, Im glad I got this paid off already. To me, MK has always been a huge part of my life. My best friends is even a game tester for Neatherealm Studios. This classic version of Goro really captures that true vintage essence of MK, I mean he's Goro. Everything from fighting him in his lair and that crazy creepy action music is insane. I first PO the Scorpion life size bust and now this...really looking forward to having both of them.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:56 PM   #1114
AstroWho
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
I wish folks would stop asking about his desire to make future characters that haven't been mentioned yet, i'll give you guys a free business lesson, he WANTS to make every single character because he wants folks to buy them, 90% of the ask thread doesn't need to be people asking about specific characters, I am guilty of this as well on occasion and i'm sure he's pretty sick of fielding these types of questions

Nobody's bombarding Jerry with requests on characters. If he was sick of fielding questions about possible future characters being made, I'm sure he would just say please stop asking. He has a direct thread that he answers questions on, If you read that & other posts by him, you will know he doesn't want to make EVERY single character. He has often said no or no plans or not anytime soon.
AstroWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:04 PM   #1115
Indridcold99
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
I will guarantee you that pcs will never do cyber smoke...
Maybe not, because it kinda extends out of the Klassic line. I hope they would do it ! Companies like Sideshow and PCS are passionate about giving us what we want. So, surprises are somewhat to be expected. I think they will just try and focus on MK 1-2. I could care less about the MK 9 statues, they are just not for me.

Here is a quick list of people I'd like:
-Shang Tsung (Young Version)
- Kung Lao
- Cyber Smoke
Shinnok !!
Old 10-21-2013, 10:08 PM   #1116
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
I wish folks would stop asking about his desire to make future characters that haven't been mentioned yet, i'll give you guys a free business lesson, he WANTS to make every single character because he wants folks to buy them, 90% of the ask thread doesn't need to be people asking about specific characters, I am guilty of this as well on occasion and i'm sure he's pretty sick of fielding these types of questions
I guarantee this is only for jin. Because even i get tired of reading his spam.

And it is spam because he copy and pastes his questions until he gets an answer, even when he doesnt lol
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:36 PM   #1117
Indridcold99
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin2323 View Post
I guarantee this is only for jin. Because even i get tired of reading his spam.

And it is spam because he copy and pastes his questions until he gets an answer, even when he doesnt lol
Thank you

Ive been registered on here 2 days. Id like to see less people coming at one another however everyones entitled to a opinion.

ANyways, when Goro Comes, I would like to do a youtube review with his arcade song for the unveiling
Old 10-21-2013, 11:19 PM   #1118
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroWho View Post
If you read that & other posts by him, you will know he doesn't want to make EVERY single character. He has often said no or no plans or not anytime soon.
just because some people are higher on his priority list or he isn't as excited about making them doesn't mean he doesn't want to make them, he like any other man that owns a business wants to get as much out of it as possible, and if that means making some characters he hates and doesn't find exciting to sculpt down the line then of course he'll do them
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 11:54 PM   #1119
Tavegg
A day without sunshine is like... night.

God damn it! I missed it. Had to take a later appointment with a client and by the time I got out Goro was gone. If anyone has an extra they want to sell without gouging me in the eye I'll take it. I am so bummed!!!
Tavegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:10 AM   #1120
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavegg View Post
God damn it! I missed it. Had to take a later appointment with a client and by the time I got out Goro was gone. If anyone has an extra they want to sell without gouging me in the eye I'll take it. I am so bummed!!!
Isnt the reg still available?
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote