Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-20-2017, 06:38 PM   #1121
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Still no reply to Thursday's email and I was too busy to call them today... guess I'll send another email.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:31 PM   #1122
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I want ARH to start focusing on one thing at a time until they prove they are capable of multitasking without important things falling through the cracks.
yeah like that is going to happen..Arahom do just one thing at a time?
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:33 PM   #1123
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Still no reply to Thursday's email and I was too busy to call them today... guess I'll send another email.
come on ARH give the warlock a refund and be done with it!
Old 03-20-2017, 08:45 PM   #1124
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

This is terrible, I am starting to get worried ARH might sell my Tarzan on eBay in-order to pay Warlock his refund.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:01 PM   #1125
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
This is terrible, I am starting to get worried ARH might sell my Tarzan on eBay in-order to pay Warlock his refund.

What Tarzan? It got scrapped. Arahom only made 1 for himself. You suckers should expect a box of potatoes left at your front door.

Btw so Arahom is the only one with a sha-ryn with hot titties?
Old 03-21-2017, 07:04 PM   #1126
The13thWarlock

So I sent my email out Thursday, no reply Friday or Monday. I called today. First time Melissa answered and no one was there. Ok... so where they both are at start of business I don't know. But I was calling on my break so maybe they were actually out and about as well. I leave a message and of course, no call back. I call again at the close of business and now Spencer is there but still no Arahom. Really? He just took the day off and didn't say anything? I was either lied to or he really did vanish for the day... maybe that's why none of the statues he is supposed to be painting are finished, except the one that fell apart in shipping. Maybe that's why my Queen of Campires is sitting on the shelf next to Diggs in every video they shoot. I don't know. That's the problem when people who have problems are left with no communication or information. The mind fills in the gaps with worse case scenarios.

So I'll call back tomorrow. Oh... and with this being Q&A my question is this: is Arahom planning on coming into work anytime soon so he can address his failure to make the Sha-Ryn statue that he claimed he was able to make? And my next question is: Does Arahom feel petty making me jump through all these hoops for $225? And my last question is: do you think Level52, who already started to plan out 1:4 scale Frazetta statues and has already got Ehren to sculpt one, is going to comtinue to follow ARHs lead and get someone like Arahom to mismanage and make poor decisions and follow up with hiring a customer service person who tells lies and gives bad or no info all day long?
Old 03-21-2017, 07:40 PM   #1127
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
So I sent my email out Thursday, no reply Friday or Monday. I called today. First time Melissa answered and no one was there. Ok... so where they both are at start of business I don't know. But I was calling on my break so maybe they were actually out and about as well. I leave a message and of course, no call back. I call again at the close of business and now Spencer is there but still no Arahom. Really? He just took the day off and didn't say anything? I was either lied to or he really did vanish for the day... maybe that's why none of the statues he is supposed to be painting are finished, except the one that fell apart in shipping. Maybe that's why my Queen of Campires is sitting on the shelf next to Diggs in every video they shoot. I don't know. That's the problem when people who have problems are left with no communication or information. The mind fills in the gaps with worse case scenarios.

So I'll call back tomorrow. Oh... and with this being Q&A my question is this: is Arahom planning on coming into work anytime soon so he can address his failure to make the Sha-Ryn statue that he claimed he was able to make? And my next question is: Does Arahom feel petty making me jump through all these hoops for $225? And my last question is: do you think Level52, who already started to plan out 1:4 scale Frazetta statues and has already got Ehren to sculpt one, is going to comtinue to follow ARHs lead and get someone like Arahom to mismanage and make poor decisions and follow up with hiring a customer service person who tells lies and gives bad or no info all day long?
too many questions warlock...one question at a time until they prove they are capable of multitasking?
Old 03-21-2017, 08:47 PM   #1128
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:

^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
no, vacation.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:48 PM   #1129
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:

Man this sucks, I might as well forget about asking to have a custom paint job on Tarzan, That may never happen. I was really hoping the in-house production was going to go smooth, so I wouldn't fear buying Hades and Zeus. I just don't understand why they don't just make you a in-house statue of what you pre-ordered, would of been a quick fix to the problem. I also wish they would stop trying to produce multiple different statues at once and instead get the inventory they already sold shipped out and taken care of and then release statues a little more spread out instead of 5 at a time, at least until you can generate a process that works with multiple statues. Time to go back to square one.... Maybe invest in a company box truck to bring the statues to FedEX yourself instead of only being able to get a handful shipped out per week?
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:53 PM   #1130
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
^^
A vacation from what? He hasn't produced any statues!!!! Not any that survived shipping anyway. No, he's not on vacation, he was probably sitting right next to her whispering "tell him I'm not here!!!!"