Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 12-03-2011, 02:37 AM   #1121
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
Why didn't they take the water from the truck in the highway? I know I would.
I assumed they did utilize the water in that truck. Sure they didn't fully show exactly what they did with it but I think it's safe to assume they capitalized on that find, it just happened off screen. Can't show everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinejedi007 View Post
I have 2 daughters 8 and 10 and they barely listen to me...now add a zombie apocalypse and Rick telling them to say put...both my girls would be exiting the barn!!!
And that's the sad reality of it.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:48 AM   #1122
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I assumed they did utilize the water in that truck. Sure they didn't fully show exactly what they did with it but I think it's safe to assume they capitalized on that find, it just happened off screen. Can't show everything..
but why make it a point to show that they found a huge source of water then not have a single bottle of it visible in the RV? just dumb especilly when you factor in they were worried about water on the farm
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:58 AM   #1123
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
but why make it a point to show that they found a huge source of water then not have a single bottle of it visible in the RV? just dumb especilly when you factor in they were worried about water on the farm
Maybe they didn't put it in the RV. If it was me I'd load it in the other vehicles since the RV is used as living space.

As for them being worried about water on the farm I think they were looking for long term solutions. The water in that truck wouldn't have lasted a group of that size for very long.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:05 AM   #1124
MrYac
Hercules

there was a bunch of gallons of water, it would've lasted them a damn long time,
Old 12-03-2011, 03:13 AM   #1125
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
there was a bunch of gallons of water, it would've lasted them a damn long time,
I dunno. No telling if all of those were full, how many they used to bathe with (as we saw with Shane) or what their consumption level was. I believe the average human drinks around 4 liters of water a day and they're in a humid environment. Even if they didn't take the water I'm sure they used it while sitting on the highway before relocating to the farm.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:17 AM   #1126
MrYac
Hercules

well thats my point, it seemed like it was a pretty major find and yet it was never seen or heard about again. all i'm saying is if it was me every damn inch of the rv would've been full of them and what couldn't fit comfortably inside was getting strapped to the roof
Old 12-03-2011, 03:21 AM   #1127
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I hear ya. It would have been a nice detail to include but I don't fault the show for not doing so and I don't think it's a stretch to assume they used a lot of it and then loaded a sufficient amount into the other vehicles. Having some water jugs on top of the RV would have been a nice touch though.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:05 AM   #1128
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
but why make it a point to show that they found a huge source of water then not have a single bottle of it visible in the RV?

So we can all fight about it lol!

Another question why does it seem like everywhere they go, they are the first lving people to hit that area? Like on that highway, they hit all the cars looking for items to salvage and then found the unbtouched water truck. Are we to believe they are the only living to pass through that area since all this happened??
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #1129
wolverinejedi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I assumed they did utilize the water in that truck. Sure they didn't fully show exactly what they did with it but I think it's safe to assume they capitalized on that find, it just happened off screen. Can't show everything.

And that's the sad reality of it.
I hope that by watching the Walking Dead with me me girls are learning how to take a few zombies out if they ever have to so so
wolverinejedi007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:39 PM   #1130
ReplicantSavior

I think I need to know what happened to Sophia. Remember she was leaving a trail. Why did she leave her hiding spot? Did the zombies get her in the hiding spot and that was zombie Sophia leaving the trail? Why were these zombies so attuned to Rick and Sophia in the first place and the others in the barn with all those people in the house basically quiet. Were the zombies that came out of nowhere on the expressway basically grazing or did they sense the group on the highway? Stuff like this is why the Sophia scene stretches credibility.

Also, Rick is a police officer. He should know better than to leave a little girl alone in the forest even with people chasing them. I could see if she was a grown up. But you tell the person you are protecting in that situation to get behind you so they are still protected while you deal with the threat. And you can still keep an eye on them if trouble reaches them.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote