Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-09-2022, 09:12 AM   #1151
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
Any update on this from UPS?
I was finally able to get a hold of someone at UPS and we can all breathe a sigh of relief. As it turns out, they billed the wrong ?Bobby Lovelace?. The bill was meant for another guy with the same name located in Mansfield, TX. The invoice was for a pipe that shipped from South Korea to a company called Parker Stratoflex Parts in Mansfield, TX.

Apparently, someone at UPS just selected the first ?Bobby Lovelace? in the list of customers and didn?t verify the ship-to address. What a bunch of Mary?s. Nearly caused me an aneurism.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 12:15 PM   #1152
RemydaGambit
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

That’s good to hear.
I’m definite getting this beauty, but just waiting to see if my waitlist converts for the exclusive.
But I monitor it all the time before as I think it won’t take long before she’s sold out.
I think she’s one of prime 1’s best.
RemydaGambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 12:44 PM   #1153
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
I was finally able to get a hold of someone at UPS and we can all breathe a sigh of relief. As it turns out, they billed the wrong ?Bobby Lovelace?. The bill was meant for another guy with the same name located in Mansfield, TX. The invoice was for a pipe that shipped from South Korea to a company called Parker Stratoflex Parts in Mansfield, TX.

Apparently, someone at UPS just selected the first ?Bobby Lovelace? in the list of customers and didn?t verify the ship-to address. What a bunch of Mary?s. Nearly caused me an aneurism.
What a relief, both for you and everyone else who bought the piece.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 04:45 PM   #1154
COol 360 GAMEr
Doh!

Hello, my Harley has a few issues. The question is, are these big enough to contact Prime 1, or do I have to live with these issues?
I can't stop looking at these flaws.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220409_222901.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	148453   Click image for larger version

Name:	20220409_222810.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	833.2 KB
ID:	148454   Click image for larger version

Name:	20220409_223040.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	426.3 KB
ID:	148455  
COol 360 GAMEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 04:45 PM   #1155
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post

Lol what a mess up, glad there was a good (although unusual) explanation in the end
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 04:47 PM   #1156
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by COol 360 GAMEr View Post
Hello, my Harley has a few issues. The question is, are these big enough to contact Prime 1, or do I have to live with these issues?
Contact them and see what they say, it obviously bothers you enough
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 05:30 PM   #1157
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COol 360 GAMEr View Post
My guess is that you're "new" to this hobby, and expected "perfect" for the money you're spending. No doubt this is a wake up call....and this is why it's drawing your eye!

Even if you're not a newcomer - those are minor issues that are fairly common, especially with certain companies who do not prioritize quality or the customer.....some people have received far, far worse....from broken pieces, & googley eyes, to paint apps completely different from the advertised piece.

I'm not saying its right, or defending those faults you identified - just providing some perspective. If you really can't live with those issues, send it back - why give them a chance to "make it right" - they should have done that from the start, and the piece should never have reached you in that condition. Some might call me "entitled" (which I have been accused of being in the past) - I call it expecting reasonable quality for the things I buy.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 05:48 PM   #1158
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

I want this statue SO Badly! But I only want it if I can get the Deluxe version, I Love those Guns!

Harley is a Core of my collection, I already have 2 P1 Harleys: original Suicide Squad & Arkham Knight, 3 Sideshow PFs, Animated Harley & XM Rebirth... I Really want to add this one, but I can't find it anywhere...
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 06:26 PM   #1159
COol 360 GAMEr
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
My guess is that you're "new" to this hobby, and expected "perfect" for the money you're spending. No doubt this is a wake up call....and this is why it's drawing your eye!

Even if you're not a newcomer - those are minor issues that are fairly common, especially with certain companies who do not prioritize quality or the customer.....some people have received far, far worse....from broken pieces, & googley eyes, to paint apps completely different from the advertised piece.

I'm not saying its right, or defending those faults you identified - just providing some perspective. If you really can't live with those issues, send it back - why give them a chance to "make it right" - they should have done that from the start, and the piece should never have reached you in that condition. Some might call me "entitled" (which I have been accused of being in the past) - I call it expecting reasonable quality for the things I buy.
Oh no, i am not new to statues. I have 7 Lara Croft statues 2 Harley Quinn's and 1 from Gears of War. You must know that I have very bad luck with new things. My last statue before this had a lot of broken pieces. My new Hot Toys Arkham Harley Quinn has 2 damaged spots on her rubber body. I am cursed.

For the high price we have to pay here in Germany, i expect very good quality. Things can break during shipping, but this is from the factory. I know there is no such thing like a perfect statue, but it is still annoying, if you find errors on not so hidden parts.
COol 360 GAMEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 05:54 PM   #1160
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLMEsquire44 View Post
I want this statue SO Badly! But I only want it if I can get the Deluxe version, I Love those Guns!

Harley is a Core of my collection, I already have 2 P1 Harleys: original Suicide Squad & Arkham Knight, 3 Sideshow PFs, Animated Harley & XM Rebirth... I Really want to add this one, but I can't find it anywhere...
Does anyone know if the Deluxe is available anywhere?? Feel free to PM me. I'm on the waitlist @ Sideshow, so I'm hoping...
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote