Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 11-03-2023, 09:12 AM   #111
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Yes, the exclusive was supposed to be only for the Tweeterhead site. Another communication issue by Tweeterhead. Geez.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 11:36 AM   #112
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadroban View Post
Sideshow now has the Exclusive version for sale. Would rather have that one. How are they about transferring NRD's usually?

Wonder if this is a mistake ...and Sideshow will end up correcting it down the line.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 01:16 PM   #113
aadroban
Birdman

Ok so Sideshow just responded that they would refund my NRD on the Collector Edition . . and then I can order the Exclusive version. They said their system is not capable of handling NRD transfers . . well whatever. And yeah I could have sworn TH said the Battle Club version was only going to be sold on TH's site. Situation changed I guess . . or maybe I just misremembered what they said.
aadroban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 01:45 PM   #114
qz33
Baron Zemo

Plenty of other EX's have been sold through Sideshow. Sideshow is Tweeterhead's "official" distributor so *anything* Tweeterhead can end up there.

Of course Tweeterhead wanted to get as many direct sales as they could by having the EX 1st on their site.
Regardless some still thought ordering through Sideshow was worth getting the Regular. Now not long after those people can get the EX without losing anything. Get what they really want but still complain it didn't start that way!

This is toy buying guys don't take anything from any of these companies as gospel.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 06:46 PM   #115
RealTweeterhead
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Yes, the exclusive was supposed to be only for the Tweeterhead site. Another communication issue by Tweeterhead. Geez.
No. We just garnered a deal to sell a very limited number through SS. They simply really wanted to get a few to sell. Thru don't offer the full pay discount though.
RealTweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 06:48 PM   #116
RealTweeterhead
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Plenty of other EX's have been sold through Sideshow. Sideshow is Tweeterhead's "official" distributor so *anything* Tweeterhead can end up there.

Of course Tweeterhead wanted to get as many direct sales as they could by having the EX 1st on their site.
Regardless some still thought ordering through Sideshow was worth getting the Regular. Now not long after those people can get the EX without losing anything. Get what they really want but still complain it didn't start that way!

This is toy buying guys don't take anything from any of these companies as gospel.
This.
We love having our Exclusives and direct sales are easier to navigate. But sideshow is an excellent partner and they worked with us to get the Beast Man EX on their site.
Old 11-03-2023, 06:49 PM   #117
RealTweeterhead
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Ok so Sideshow just responded that they would refund my NRD on the Collector Edition . . and then I can order the Exclusive version. They said their system is not capable of handling NRD transfers . . well whatever. And yeah I could have sworn TH said the Battle Club version was only going to be sold on TH's site. Situation changed I guess . . or maybe I just misremembered what they said.
Situation changed. Glad to hear they're helping you out.
Old 11-03-2023, 06:59 PM   #118
aadroban
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealTweeterhead View Post
Situation changed. Glad to hear they're helping you out.
Yes ordered the exclusive . . the club was just too cool for me to pass up.

When will we see the Sorceress sculpt? She is next in the Legends line after Beast Man?
aadroban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 07:01 PM   #119
RealTweeterhead
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Yes ordered the exclusive . . the club was just too cool for me to pass up.

When will we see the Sorceress sculpt? She is next in the Legends line after Beast Man?
Yup. She's next. Her sculpt is coming along. I'll talk to the team about when we can show more of her. We like to get licensor approval before showing too much.
Old 11-03-2023, 07:08 PM   #120
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealTweeterhead View Post
No. We just garnered a deal to sell a very limited number through SS. They simply really wanted to get a few to sell. Thru don't offer the full pay discount though.
Funny because this was the language in the Tweeterhead post on October 19:

For enthusiasts seeking something extra, the Tweeterhead-only ?Exclusive Edition? includes an additional left hand holding his death-dealing spiked-club. This exclusive part, in addition to the portrait options, allows for 4 different display configurations. Hurry, as the ?Exclusive Edition? is limited to 350 pieces and can be pre-ordered on Tweeterhead.com for $675 (with a $50 non-refundable deposit, and a $25 discount if paid in full).
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote