Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 08:07 AM   #111
Leckske
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

@ Yipkusing: yup, at this point there is no order history. (which frustrates me as well), but the good thing is that the PCS team is working on it.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:17 PM   #112
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregin8er View Post
Could someone please confirm the right email address for PayPal payments?
I want to pay my final payment on Shao Kahn but my previous payments were sent to pcstoys@aol.com but I read above that these emails are now defunct.
Cheers.

Paypal payments go to PCSTOYS@AOL.COM

But its only for payments through Paypal. Any emails sent there will not be seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodrain View Post
Generic help question for statues but

Whats the best way to fix broken statues?

I have a Guile that i accidentally knocked the hand off while dusting and the pinky finger broke.

Also i noticed the head of my scorpion statue was hanging loose and found the magnet fell out.

Should i use epoxy, hot glue....whats best?
Super glue is the best. If you can find the higher quality stuff at a hobby store thats even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yipkusing View Post
Hi, i'm new to collectibles and recently ordered Shin Akuma life size bust from PCS. I notice PCS barely answer through email. I assume what if they took your money and never ship toys to you? And what if you received defective toys and trying to contact them and they never answer you?

This is what i recently sent them:
It was my first time ordering from POP culture shock, and I have lack of experience on how you handle business. I ordered the Akuma Shin life size bust on Nov 4. You charged me $560 via paypal the day after I pre-ordered the bust on option 1. I did get a receipt. It's strange that I don't see order history on your web page under my account. I thought I would charged a week or two prior to shipping which is 2nd quarter of 2014?

and this is their reply:
We don't charge any ones paypal. all payments are made manually from the customer to us via paypal. we do not give you a receipt Paypal gives you a confirmation of the payment but you don't receive an invoice from us. Im sending your info to accounting and I will let you know what payments we have on file for you.

so my question is ask long as I have receipt from paypal im all set? why their website has no sign of tracking of your order status or what you have ordered like the structure on sideshow?

Please help. should i be worried
Paypal keeps all the records so as long as you have that receipt you have an order.

All you have to do is search in your paypal account for our Paypal email PCSTOYS@AOL.COM and every payment will be listed.

When a payment is due you just go to paypal and make the payment and note what its for.

If you need to contact us the emails are listed here

http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/customer-support/

its customerservice@pcstoy.com
Old 11-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #113
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodrain View Post
Generic help question for statues but

Whats the best way to fix broken statues?

I have a Guile that i accidentally knocked the hand off while dusting and the pinky finger broke.

Also i noticed the head of my scorpion statue was hanging loose and found the magnet fell out.

Should i use epoxy, hot glue....whats best?
I just made a video on glues, should help out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txpwg...Hym4GLNj0HIc5w

super glue will give a cloud on white residue don't use it.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:30 PM   #114
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
I just made a video on glues, should help out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txpwg...Hym4GLNj0HIc5w

super glue will give a cloud on white residue don't use it.
We use super glue for everything with no white residue.

Maybe its the quality of the glue that makes the difference.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:42 PM   #115
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
We use super glue for everything with no white residue.

Maybe its the quality of the glue that makes the difference.
All the super glues I've used cause a white residue on the statues. The fumes are so potent its a mess,which is why i won't use it ever again on statues.

Ruined 5 statues with super glue that i had to repair/repaint after using the super glue.

But if it works for ya thats fine, i just know myself and a lot of other people had the same issues as me.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:02 PM   #116
Dragoncurry
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Hi, i'm new to collectibles and recently ordered Shin Akuma life size bust from PCS. I notice PCS barely answer through email. I assume what if they took your money and never ship toys to you? And what if you received defective toys and trying to contact them and they never answer you?

This is what i recently sent them:
It was my first time ordering from POP culture shock, and I have lack of experience on how you handle business. I ordered the Akuma Shin life size bust on Nov 4. You charged me $560 via paypal the day after I pre-ordered the bust on option 1. I did get a receipt. It's strange that I don't see order history on your web page under my account. I thought I would charged a week or two prior to shipping which is 2nd quarter of 2014?

and this is their reply:
We don't charge any ones paypal. all payments are made manually from the customer to us via paypal. we do not give you a receipt Paypal gives you a confirmation of the payment but you don't receive an invoice from us. Im sending your info to accounting and I will let you know what payments we have on file for you.

so my question is ask long as I have receipt from paypal im all set? why their website has no sign of tracking of your order status or what you have ordered like the structure on sideshow?

Please help. should i be worried
Lol probably not, PCS has a great history with good customer service. He even replied to you, why should you be worried?
Old 12-04-2013, 09:38 AM   #117
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thanks Jerry and guys for your response. Can't wait to receive the bust.

@Jerry, how do I pay shipping when it is due to be shipped? Is there a reminder?
Old 12-04-2013, 09:14 PM   #118
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Thanks Jerry and guys for your response. Can't wait to receive the bust.

@Jerry, how do I pay shipping when it is due to be shipped? Is there a reminder?
Audrey will send you an email
Old 12-07-2013, 01:48 PM   #119
maverick1891
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hey Jerry, Can you check with Audrey to see what is going on with my order for the Alex PF. Payment was sent in full from maverick1891@yahoo.com, she has the rest of the information. She said I wasn't on the list.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #120
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Jerry will we received fedex tracking information today? My friend lives in Delaware as I do but he got tracking info I did not. I hope there isn't an issue with my two orders. Thanks
Closed Thread