Thunderstrike

She-ra needs made before any of those.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 08:34 AM   #1212
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
I could get down with She-Ra being the first revisited. Not gonna lie, I dislike the OG. I don?t like the OG He-Man?s face sculpt, but literally everything else is a 10. But that She-Ra, just not feeling it. So I could live with my collection getting her redone first. It will make Demona happy as hell too haha.

Yes. Yes it would

And I will oh so joyously display my little 3 statue She-Ra when it happens. It?s not a matter of IF, it?s a matter of WHEN. So let?s make it sooner rather than later pretty please, Igo
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 09:07 AM   #1213
Mister H
Ultimates

I always thought Triclops would be a great one to do but I don't think Igo is a fan. Now the Man-E-Faces idea is pretty sweet. He would look nice with Trapjaw and a future Man at Arms.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 10:27 AM   #1214
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Triclops would be epic if they could find a way to make the eye bar rotate.

And let's face it, Evil-Lyn needs to be remade. I would hate for her to happen before She-Ra and Sorceress but I accept the fate.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 12:58 PM   #1215
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Well here is a rough idea of what a Legends Buzz-off could possibly look like -

That's a decent starting point. I do like the 200X leanings.

Quote:
I know Man-At-Arms is an important character but I was never a fan of him so that's one I'll be passing on I think.
I've liked his character in all of the lore, but he always looked boring. If I had his figure, he wasn't one I remember playing with often. So although he'd be cool to see a Legends version, I most likely won't get him either.

He was one of the first released figures, a main character in each MOTU incarnation, and people have specifically/passionately requested him... so that's why I expect him to be released sooner than later.

Quote:
I really hope they do Man-E-faces, his bio-mechanical design would fit right in with the legends Trap Jaw aesthetic.

This one could be possible. He is a heroic warrior, but his design is more monster which plays into the sensibilities of Igo and the creative team. He had a decent role in 200X and seems to be a major player in the upcoming CGI season 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I always thought Triclops would be a great one to do but I don't think Igo is a fan. Now the Man-E-Faces idea is pretty sweet. He would look nice with Trapjaw and a future Man at Arms.
Tri-Clops is like Man-at-Arms to me... super important character, but visually dull. Like Man-At-Arms, Tri-Clops was also one of the first figures and has a lot of fans.

I agree that Man-E-Faces would match better in a display against Trap Jaw... and possibly with Man-At-Arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
She-ra needs made before any of those.
She does need to be revisited sooner than later!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 01:00 PM   #1216
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
melkor23 - I can see how you'd think this way, but we might have a surprise coming this year... who knows though, things are always changing, LOL!

Thor57 - We have mentioned producing a new He-Man and a new Skeletor, it makes sense to revisit the big two, we just gota make sure timing and spacing makes sense...
Thank for the little update. Since I have the full Sideshow statue line, I'm not the biggest fan of He-Man and Skeletor reissues in the Legends line, but I see your point and I'm eager to see what you do different with these two characters in the same design type and scale.
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 01:05 PM   #1217
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
After Mer-Man, I think it's obvious Trap Jaw will be next, and then a "semi" announced one will be after that, then a female... not gonna say who, good or bad, etc, so guess away!
Maybe Shadow Weaver?
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 01:16 PM   #1218
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Anyways, thanks all for the support and feedback, really excited about how this year is shaping up! It took a bit to gear up but the momentum is going a bit crazy right now, lots of MOTU goodness on the horizon.
Hey Igo, thanks for the insight and tips - always fun to hear whats in the works

i know you cant confirm or deny if he will be made but i just want to throw a hat in the ring for my man clawful. also major kudos on the new villains bases, i love how theyre all snake mountain themed - going to make for a killer display

SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 01:27 PM   #1219
majestic1
Marshal Law
Adamantium Member

Fisto is a character I don't see mentioned a lot in MOTU want lists, I was never a huge fan of his vintage figure as a kid but the classics version was fantastic, one of the best in that line.

majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 01:32 PM   #1220
Mister H
Ultimates

I saw lots of movies in college about "Fisto". None of them had that guy in them though^^.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote