Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > G.O.R.E.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 07:19 AM   #12221
Avenger
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeGiant View Post
Ther Pernas are coming?

THE PERNAS ARE COMING!
Start hiding the valuables
Old 02-20-2007, 07:20 AM   #12222
Avenger
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkfire00 View Post
has anybody seen avenger?
I am here. Let me know when you can pick up the package this week.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:15 AM   #12223
Ink
My Better Is Better Than Your Better

tomorow sound good for you? you still have my number? PM me the directions
Old 02-20-2007, 01:54 PM   #12224
pablocruze
Minister of GORE/ROT Mod Relations

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
actually...........

I ask all "regulars", and "not so regulars" on the GORE thread to treat each other with respect, and not carry out person agendas / attacks, or bring negativity from other areas of the forum INTO the GORE thread. Please do not say offensive things, and if you think you did without intending too, make reparations! Everyone IS and SHOULD BE safe here. Even Coca!

Thanks!
You scum sucking sorry excuse for a resin enthusiast! What gives you the idea that anyone in their right mind wants to hear what you have to say??? Jumping all over the freakin' forum inserting your insipid gags and posting your insulting and embarassing pictures willy nilly without any regard to whose thread you're f*cking up!!! You have no common sense, no sense of good taste and obviously no sense of common courtsey or decency!!! They should have left your sorry @$$ banned permanently!!!!!

Is that the kind of stuff you want us to avoid? Because I agree wholeheartedly!!!

Just checking for clarity...and it's always better when you have an example!
Old 02-20-2007, 02:11 PM   #12225
Teague
Iron Man

I feel so safe now...
Old 02-20-2007, 02:20 PM   #12226
pablocruze
Minister of GORE/ROT Mod Relations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teague View Post
I feel so safe now...
Old 02-20-2007, 02:26 PM   #12227
Mek
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Kids, there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like. But if Pablo tries to touch you in a place or way that makes you feel uncomfortable...

That's NO GOOD!

... I realize nobody will get that, but it's okay.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:27 PM   #12228
Teague
Iron Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
Kids, there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like. But if Pablo tries to touch you in a place or way that makes you feel uncomfortable...

That's NO GOOD!

... I realize nobody will get that, but it's okay.
Bad touch! Bad touch!
Old 02-20-2007, 02:28 PM   #12229
Ink
My Better Is Better Than Your Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teague View Post
Bad touch! Bad touch!
Old 02-20-2007, 02:55 PM   #12230
Tattoo-S
Mrs. Wookie~'Venger's Girl~GORE Princess~Silly Sister~Beast Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
actually...........

I ask all "regulars", and "not so regulars" on the GORE thread to treat each other with respect, and not carry out person agendas / attacks, or bring negativity from other areas of the forum INTO the GORE thread. Please do not say offensive things, and if you think you did without intending too, make reparations! Everyone IS and SHOULD BE safe here. Even Coca!

Thanks!
Hmmm, I guess I am totally confused here Can I just ask for clarification on the following things:

Regulars?.........(I know what I think of this, but somehow there are variables on any given day)

Not so regulars?...........(I assume this includes all the fun loving participants who ride along the coat tales of the "regulars" sucking up the attention and living the high life so long as the clouds are silver lined and marshmellow white) but then seek out witness protection and avoid the (very much alive) GORE group/thread when the going gets rough :

Person attacks/agendas (Assuming you meant personal....my only question here is when did this become a rule. A big reason of my being involved at all is to spectate on those "attacks/agendas" LOL hahahahahaha

Offensive things......offensive things R U Kidding me, we are all so guilty of that, if it were a ban-able offense these hallowed halls would echo till the end of time....Hehehehehehehe

That being said, I gotta say, there really is no safer place for me to be. My own little cave to come running to when I feel battered and bruised, with "friends" who are always there to build me back up and send me back out into the world.......and hey Coca is a better friends than people give him credit for.

I have done my damages around the site, some of it (admittedly) on purpose, most of it not so much so, with that, my appologies to nearly all who have stumbled a bit from any fo pa's I may have slung in the direction of an innocent bystander. I try really hard not to carry around things from other sections in the site, but rather deal with them where they initiate.

So this is me, a Regular. Feeling safe, helping/hoping others feel safe. Admitting my wrong doing, and misgivings, appologizing for many of them that may have cause hurt feelings. No appologies for my moral stance and/or any person or action that I stand behind in support or belief. Happy to take "Newbies" under my wing and show them the ropes, but still suspicious of "jolly joes, and nervous nelly's".
Closed Thread