Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-28-2019, 11:10 AM   #1231
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Oh God another Wolverine . . .
I still need a definitive Jim Lee (blue/yellow) version one. I'm not a fan of the 2 licensed ones currently available.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 11:35 AM   #1232
Demona
Martian Manhunter

This mean Colossus is on the way. Positive. The wolverine and sentinel piece are already done.

Plus, XM is doing a Colossus and you know that SS loves to finally touch characters because XM is/has (examples - Magento, Phoenix, Dark Phoenix...)
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:14 PM   #1233
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Of course...what did you expect...a Nightcrawler PF? You know sideshow doesn't work that way.
I know, I just disappoint myself ever getting my hopes up of seeing a character like Nightcrawler.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:30 PM   #1234
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I know, I just disappoint myself ever getting my hopes up of seeing a character like Nightcrawler.
they seem to be going pretty deep into this line so I wouldn't give up hope on nightcrawler yet. If he isn't released in the SDCC reveal (hopefully we get one) then next year they may touch on those other characters that have been neglected for so lone that would fit perfectly into this line.

Nightcrawler
Bishop
beast
Archangel
Professor X
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 05:12 AM   #1235
Peedi
The Secret Six

I want a Nightcrawler so bad but if he’s in one of these redesigned costumes I can wait until this phase is over. The classic costume doesn’t need whatever they do to these costumes lately.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 05:15 AM   #1236
Peedi
The Secret Six

Wolverine’s pose is similar to the current PF. If this is signaling a Colossus I’ll keep my old PF standing straight. I can see them using this fastball pose but changing his hand to be a fist so it looks like he’s run attacking instead of throwing. Either way I don’t like bent over big guys unless it’s part of what they do, like Rhino charging.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:17 AM   #1237
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

I was hoping for Gambit.. since XM was releasing one figured he might of been next.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:12 PM   #1238
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
I'm right there with you. Desperately need a 1/4 Nightcrawler in my collection.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:21 PM   #1239
FJC
Midnighter

If this new print does mean we are getting a new Colossus PF, I'm down. I absolutely hated the cloth costume on the last PF. I'll even take a new Cyclops PF as well. Put them both in the Cassaday Astonishing X-MEN costumes and I'd definitely PO them both if they look good.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 09:51 PM   #1240
markuz30

after Jean Grey I am just waiting for them to reveal a New Storm, Cyclops and Gambit PF (though I have already ordered this two from XM, I am eager to see Sideshow's version on these two.)
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote