Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-16-2012, 07:42 AM   #1251
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Wow. She's fetching so much already?! Guess I got lucky when I decided to jump on the WL when I did. She's gorgeous!
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:55 AM   #1252
ALPH4T34M
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhulk27 View Post
Sorry to hear about all the defects on everybody's, especially on yours Statue Hunter, love you video reviews by the way. Quick question I have the exclusive on pre-order. But was wondering if its too late to put on a flex-pay, had some credit card fraud happen to me a couple of days ago and its going to take sometime to fix and get a new card. Also some of y'all that are on a waitlist probably have some good news soon, at least we'll know one of the exclusives will be available for one of the waitlisters. Hopefully not
They probably won't have any flexpay allocations left but they'll most likely offer to delay taking payment for upto a week.
ALPH4T34M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:44 AM   #1253
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Got a great idea from Jedah Kalm (on the other forum)! He discovered from X-Men #1 Jim Lee drew her with her sash tied in the back! Great tip Jedah!

It is too bad that Rogue is looking straight up. She doesn't really make sense in context with the other pieces because of it. I will probably display my regular portrait, since it is looking forward.

Ugh, I don't know what to do about Psylocke. I like her, but I don't know if it is enough to actually purchase the statue. I think after Storm is released, it will be hard to find the female X-Men statues.

I'd rather wait and see how Jessica and Lara turn out. I think in the long run, I would be happier with these other two pieces.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:01 AM   #1254
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Yeah I'm pretty sure the EX head won't last long on Rogue. I just put it on yesterday to try both Jim Lee heads together, but I'll be switching back to the regular soon!

BTW Lara is coming in the next 30 days!
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #1255
GUILTY GEAR
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

im currently looking for EX.
GUILTY GEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #1256
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

I didn't think they would but I just got an email saying that I have a body and 2 head replacements on the way
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #1257
ReyJ22
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Got a great idea from Jedah Kalm (on the other forum)! He discovered from X-Men #1 Jim Lee drew her with her sash tied in the back! Great tip Jedah!

hey northern, can psylocke fit with the psi-blade in the besta?
ReyJ22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #1258
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyJ22 View Post
hey northern, can psylocke fit with the psi-blade in the besta?
Yes, definitely. There's plenty of room for the psi-blade.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #1259
ReyJ22
A day without sunshine is like... night.

thanks dude, looking forward to receiving her!! had to wait until the official realease, family came in from out of state and I couldn't afford both haha
ReyJ22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #1260
Quarthon
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Psylocke Replacement

Not sure if anyone got a reply back concerning replacment but I just received a message from Daniel. Mine have several noticable scratches on the front leg.

Dear Richard,

Thank you very much for your patience and for the pictures you provided. Please review the options below to see how we will be able to best assist you in this matter.

If you would like to keep your Psylocke PF Exclusive as is, we can offer you a $40.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase. If there is something from our website that you are thinking about ordering, let us know the item number and we will book the order for you and apply this credit to that purchase. This offer is valid on any in-stock or preorder items listed in our online store.

Another option, instead of the Sideshow Collectibles credit, we can offer you a $30.00 refund directly back to the credit card on file used to pay for the item. Please note however, if you accept the Sideshow Collectibles credit or partial refund, the case will be closed and you will not be eligible for a further refund or an exchange on this item.

Please let us know what you would like to do. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I shall do my best to assist you.

Best Regards,

Daniel Campisi
Returns Representative

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

(805) 214-2139 Office * (805) 214-2190 Fax

In the U.S.: 1-(855)-SIDESHOW (1-855-743-3746)
Outside the U.S.: 1-(805)-214-2100 x2
Quarthon is offline   Reply With Quote