Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-13-2012, 03:18 PM   #121
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
I would like to get a pristine MK9 Scorpion aswell, so could i 'get in' on this? but how would that work? Would I just e-mail pcstoys and do the purchase through there, or buy it through sideshow and have you package one especially for my order?
I only have a couple left here so go ahead an email me. You would have to buy through me as I cant repack the ones at Sideshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Thank you kindly sir.
Welcome
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #122
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
I only have a couple left here so go ahead an email me. You would have to buy through me as I cant repack the ones at Sideshow
Fantastic! I will send you an e-mail on the 20th, as that's my payday. If I missed it by then, then that's just the luck of the draw. Thanks for offering this
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #123
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Hey Jerry, I emailed you on this as well. I wasn't sure if you guys were discussing the one with three heads or not, but thought I'd check. Thanks!
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:54 PM   #124
Buddhboy
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Im buying all 1:4 MK9 statues from PCSC.
I plan on buying all the MK girls PCS makes MK9 & Klassic be it statues or 1:1 busts.
Buddhboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:50 PM   #125
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Right now the plan is that every month we announce a new MK statue. One month MK9, the next Klassic, so on and so forth.

We currently have enough sculpts done to get us to April !

We are committed to Mortal Kombat and we feel our design/sculpting and painting are far superior to any other MK products on the market.

We have also renegotiated with our factories and this should keep our prices from increasing any time soon. In fact, you will see prices on some pieces coming down !

its a good time to be a MK collector.
The House of Rock Sculpture

It's a GREAT time to be a MK collector.. Fate would have it there had been a drought of decent MK producs all these years to wait for these Ultimate Representations.. as they say, good things come to those who wait - and Jerry is the deliverer

I can also vouch for what Jerry is saying about the 2-3x pieces he has left of Scorpion. I'm not sure if he gave Sideshow tips or what, but the replacement they sent we was absolutely masterful in terms of packaging, every possible weak spot was protected.. so glad I got a good 1 cuz it looks so bad ass from all angles in it's 3D "get over here!!" form
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:58 PM   #126
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I am really happy that this line is moving. I need more room, more bestas, more lights, and doors. I will most likely collect most of the MK9 line. Scorpion was bada$$. I can't wait for Kitana to go on sale. Will be scoring all of the exclusives. 1 down many to go....Sonya will be my grail piece. Been waiting for her for a long time.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #127
ThomasMak0524
The Spirit

Hi PCS Jerry, Holycow there's some Scorpions left? I sent you an e-mail too. Please check.
ThomasMak0524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:24 PM   #128
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Even though these look fantastic and I had no intention of collecting MK statues; I'll have to admit, the moment I saw that picture of Shao Kahn and his hammer and the gorgeous detail, it's going to be an absolute must buy for me. Hopefully I'll be able to obtain one, seeing as it's hard to get notification on those email reservations for one.

I dont know if this has been asked, but when will we see the preorder of this beautiful looking piece?
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #129
Awesome
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Even though these look fantastic and I had no intention of collecting MK statues; I'll have to admit, the moment I saw that picture of Shao Kahn and his hammer and the gorgeous detail, it's going to be an absolute must buy for me. Hopefully I'll be able to obtain one, seeing as it's hard to get notification on those email reservations for one.

I dont know if this has been asked, but when will we see the preorder of this beautiful looking piece?
Sideshow is going to sell it so don't worry.
Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #130
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
Sideshow is going to sell it so don't worry.
How does that work when PCS only sells a very low limited amount of pieces? I'm confused.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote