Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-22-2022, 02:55 PM   #121
Augen
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I was also thinking about any future Tweeterhead statues I want by going through my LCBS. I do need to ask them again since if they are able to order directly through Sideshow or will they have to go through Diamond and get it that way through Sideshow. I know that they did say something about ordering through Sideshow directly you have to have an account and order so much I believe. My LCBS does not order statues to have as part of their inventory and will only do special orders for customers.
With mine they only deal with Sideshow and you have to either be early or get lucky. They tend to do a +1 model on statues. So, if 5 people request one, they pre order 6. Most pieces move quick, but occasional one sits there for years. They have to be careful not to sit on inventory.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 04:22 PM   #122
bearmdel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
These both look good. I have no desire for a 1/3 Joker though.

I?m torn on this 1/4 Joker. I want it. But I don?t think the cost is worth it.
I have the 1/6 on order and although I collect 1/4 scales, the price tag for this Joker is just too much. I don't need a 1/4 scale for this one... I think it is great as it is
bearmdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 06:11 PM   #123
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I was also thinking about any future Tweeterhead statues I want by going through my LCBS. I do need to ask them again since if they are able to order directly through Sideshow or will they have to go through Diamond and get it that way through Sideshow. I know that they did say something about ordering through Sideshow directly you have to have an account and order so much I believe. My LCBS does not order statues to have as part of their inventory and will only do special orders for customers.
My LCS has a Sideshow account and can order anything Sideshow has except for ?exclusives?.
Old 04-22-2022, 07:45 PM   #124
Frankierock
Inhumans

I believe this is a great Statue overall. Personally I think for many if you love this Statue that much just grab the 1/6. Still amazing for what it is and definitely worth it. I went and grabbed the 1/3 Joker to go with my 1/3 Batman..my only 1/3 pieces..but I have a lot of 1/6 and 1/4 products so for me to get this great statue I’m sticking with 1/6. Still a win IMO.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 12:22 AM   #125
saw4846
Frackin!

Have Joker, Harley, Scarecrow and Wonder Woman all ordered in 1/6th. Since the cost of statues is going to out pace inflation for various reasons and likely for years to come I’m thinking that I will be done collecting.

Time to get some nice display cases and be happy with what I have.
saw4846 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 01:01 AM   #126
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw4846 View Post
Have Joker, Harley, Scarecrow and Wonder Woman all ordered in 1/6th. Since the cost of statues is going to out pace inflation for various reasons and likely for years to come I?m thinking that I will be done collecting.

Time to get some nice display cases and be happy with what I have.
I've definitely slowed down and I only started in 2020. Otherwise I'd pick up Flash, John Stewart GL, WW, and Aquaman. At least it lessens the box space issue.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 08:04 AM   #127
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberhagen View Post
I've definitely slowed down and I only started in 2020. Otherwise I'd pick up Flash, John Stewart GL, WW, and Aquaman. At least it lessens the box space issue.
2020?!!! God it seems like you've been here forever.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 09:15 AM   #128
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
2020?!!! God it seems like you've been here forever.
Lol yep, this was a pandemic hobby.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 12:52 PM   #129
dadarkknight
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

After thinking about it I finally went ahead and preordered. This will be my most expensive statue but in the end I really love this thing in this scale. I?m glad I don?t have to pay it all at once that?s the only good thing lol I just wanted a great looking 1/4 Joker and this one was it. I?m winding down on collecting. This is my retirement tour lol I have my Trinity in 1/4th premium format. I have my Robin and Harley so I had to get Joker in one 1/4 and I want to get the 1/4 Catwoman (the current one) Now I just want to finish off my tweet head 1/6 scale JL. So the most important piece in that will be Aquaman.

This is who I want to pair this Joker with instead of the 1/4 tweeter head Harley
dadarkknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 12:51 AM   #130
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Curious if people forgot about the Thanos on throne statue? It's the perfect comparable. Joker is even a BIGGER statue than Thanos. Thanos was dropped in 2017 (that's 5 years of the economy going up in price). Not to mention, Thanos had a total edition size of 4,250 which should have kept pricing down VS Joker's limited 500. It's the same price! Literally, didn't hear a peep about how expensive Thanos was when he dropped because of the hype around Infinity War. I almost promise you, when this piece finally starts dropping in hand, I almost guarantee people will change their tune and tell you it's worth every penny. Just like Thanos was/is.