Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 02-04-2016, 04:24 PM   #121
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

This one was on my radar. Especially after receiving their Captain America on Motorcycle; however, Deadpool on Vespa is the one I really want before I absolutely have to give in to Ghost Rider. Vespa DP is a tough one to find...especially one that's not already broken. I personally think it's the best Deadpool collectible I've ever seen. Even better than DP 1/4 scale stuff.

Ghost Rider is right up there with him as the best GR collectible I've seen. Call me crazy, but for some reason and even at 1/6 scale, I like it over the new Ghost Rider from XM Studios. I just think there's too much going on with that piece. Too much sculpted fire, curved exhaust pipes, skulls all over the ground. It's still cool for anyone who's into GR peeling out, but I love how simple and chill Gentle Giant's take is on their 1/6 version. Plenty of detail on that one too, and of course, the paint app is second to none. I'll get it one of these days and he'll go right next to Cap.

It was either brought up somewhere or someone asked a question about bringing back a vehicle line, and I totally agree, I think Gentle Giant should kick-start another vehicle line with a new slew of characters.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 06:27 PM   #122
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I never saw that Ghost Rider before but wow, very impressive.

Unfortunately for some reason I want to say I actually saw Deadpool on a vespa in person and didn't buy it. It would have been before I started collecting when I thought "I would never pay that sort of money for such things".

But count me in... GG vehicle line would be awesome.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote