Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-04-2021, 05:25 AM   #121
majestic1
Marshal Law
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
he can get it in PS3 (but he needs to have ps4 or ps5 to put money in wallet). i got it for $5 on ps3 as digital copy. he can also emulate it for free (orginal ps1 title).
Yep that's my plan, get it on from the PSN store and play it on my PS3, I did that with Suikoden 2 a few years ago and I loved that game.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 08:08 AM   #122
vmcoelho
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Im having a blast playing it on the celphone, emulated from the snes. The emulator also has a function of speeding up the game, which is very good when you need to grind for level or MPs to learn new skills.
vmcoelho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 10:48 AM   #123
MrYac
Hercules

Never thought I’d see Ff6 statues. Long overdue… but I always thought Terra had green hair? Either way I can’t wait to see who else they can do, at these prices as much as I’d love them all I’d probably have to settle for just a Kefka….. God I hope they make a Kefka.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 12:07 PM   #124
Augen
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
Never thought I’d see Ff6 statues. Long overdue… but I always thought Terra had green hair? Either way I can’t wait to see who else they can do, at these prices as much as I’d love them all I’d probably have to settle for just a Kefka….. God I hope they make a Kefka.
I wondered about that and Northern Lad MSP answered it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
The blonde vs green has always been a conversation topic with her. Amano always intended for her to be blonde, so any of his artwork you see will be blonde. However, once they started creating the graphics for the game, they realized blonde hair would make her too similar to Celes, so they changed it to green. Plus, it differentiated her more because of her half-Esper lineage. So, Amano artwork was always blonde while her in-game appearance was changed to green. I personally prefer the green.

Fun fact, her name in the Japanese version was Tina Bradford. English audiences hated that name, thought it too common, so they changed it to Terra.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 12:40 PM   #125
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
Terra has always been blonde. what i heard was that with the older graphic certain yellow tint would appear close to green. people thought her hair was green until they saw her art work and there were some FMV videos of her where she was blonde. other reason i heard was that Square Soft purposely changed her hair to green in game to avoid certain confusion with other character, Celes.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 02:17 PM   #126
vmcoelho
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Terra has always been blonde. what i heard was that with the older graphic certain yellow tint would appear close to green. people thought her hair was green until they saw her art work and there were some FMV videos of her where she was blonde. other reason i heard was that Square Soft purposely changed her hair to green in game to avoid certain confusion with other character, Celes.
Its the later case.

Something funny happened with Link, from Zelda a Link to the Past. Although he is blonde, the in game color for his hair was pink. They decided that the blonde hair would blend too much with his skin tone lol
vmcoelho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 02:36 PM   #127
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

Good ol' retro video game graphical limitations.
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 03:12 PM   #128
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_FAN128 View Post
Good ol' retro video game graphical limitations.
yeap this is how scarlet was created in Mortal Kombat, she was a glitch between Kitana and Mileena.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 04:48 PM   #129
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
yeap this is how scarlet was created in Mortal Kombat, she was a glitch between Kitana and Mileena.
It’s how all the ninjas came to be, not just the ladies.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 06:59 PM   #130
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Found another really cool piece of art that would look good with the statue.

NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote