Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-21-2021, 08:00 PM   #1341
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Which is pretty much why I don’t order Prime 1 pieces anymore as Popcultcha here in Australia sources all their stock from Sideshow. So after ordering what seemed like nothing but Prime 1 pieces for 2 years, I don’t have a single major Prime 1 order, except for the little Ledger Joker bust.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 09:58 PM   #1342
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Their sale is active now...just put in my order for the AK Harley Quinn 1/3 at 40% off. Used up some old points that brought her down to about $510 USD (economy shipping). Hope she turns out undamaged...now comes the wait. Can't believe she costs less than most 1/4 PF's out there...
Pharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:17 PM   #1343
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmer View Post
Their sale is active now...just put in my order for the AK Harley Quinn 1/3 at 40% off. Used up some old points that brought her down to about $510 USD (economy shipping). Hope she turns out undamaged...now comes the wait. Can't believe she costs less than most 1/4 PF's out there...
I have her and she’s a great looking piece, especially with all the display options.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 11:38 PM   #1344
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I have her and she?s a great looking piece, especially with all the display options.
Yeah?nice range of display options and the only thing the EX had were the dolls. Face is impressive and you?ve got 3 versions while most PFs these days we?re lucky if we have 2 (or the 2nd one is just damned lazy with just a different hair piece?or even worse?the 2nd portrait is for a variant so exclusive you had to be at the right place and time to get it).

I had been eyeballing this piece since she first came out but the price was out of my range; however, at 462 after 95 in points that I would probably never use anyways, I simply couldn?t resist. She?ll go great with my battle damage BM.
Old 12-22-2021, 01:36 AM   #1345
WhistlingTime
Birdman

Quote:
? I had been eyeballing this piece since she first came out but the price was out of my range; however, at 462 after 95 in points that I would probably never use anyways, I simply couldn?t resist. She?ll go great with my battle damage BM.
Absolutely, it would be silly to pass her up at that price. What a buy!

They have created/are creating some nice Harleys but this is still my favourite. Guaranteed not to disappoint.
WhistlingTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 03:28 AM   #1346
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhistlingTime View Post
Absolutely, it would be silly to pass her up at that price. What a buy!

They have created/are creating some nice Harleys but this is still my favourite. Guaranteed not to disappoint.
So surprised she?s still available but maybe it?s because you have to dig for her on the site as she isn?t obvious. She will complete my Batman collection of favourite characters.
Old 12-22-2021, 11:09 AM   #1347
bladou20
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I've never ordered directly from them. Can anyone give me a rough idea of what the import fees will be for a statue shipped from them to FL? I want to get the Swamp Thing DX.
bladou20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 11:22 AM   #1348
bmcd1985
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladou20 View Post
I've never ordered directly from them. Can anyone give me a rough idea of what the import fees will be for a statue shipped from them to FL? I want to get the Swamp Thing DX.
If you choose economy shipping it?s just the price quoted on the website. I?ve had multiple pieces arrive with no extra costs. Based in Orlando.
bmcd1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 11:24 AM   #1349
bmcd1985
Fantastic Four

Quote:
So surprised she?s still available but maybe it?s because you have to dig for her on the site as she isn?t obvious. She will complete my Batman collection of favourite characters.
And because of your post I picked her up as well. $632 shipped. I wonder if there are any other ?secret? items that don?t show up on the main sale list.
bmcd1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 11:31 AM   #1350
bladou20
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcd1985 View Post
If you choose economy shipping it?s just the price quoted on the website. I?ve had multiple pieces arrive with no extra costs. Based in Orlando.
Thank you. I will try it and see.
bladou20 is offline   Reply With Quote