Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-08-2014, 12:39 PM   #1341
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathro View Post
Any chance of a Brandon Lee Crow PF? I know there is a HT version but I collect PF's.
We do not hold the license for Crow products. Sorry.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:00 PM   #1342
Darth Madden
Luke Cage

Hey Alex, I am done harping about this now. I just needed to vent my opinion and I know there are a lot of other people who feel the same way and I just thought we should at least be heard. While I may not agree with the answers I understand where Sideshow is coming from so thank you for that. Part of this is also because it seems like the Mythos line is dead and I am not happy about that one bit.
Darth Madden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:27 PM   #1343
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Madden View Post
Hey Alex, I am done harping about this now. I just needed to vent my opinion and I know there are a lot of other people who feel the same way and I just thought we should at least be heard. While I may not agree with the answers I understand where Sideshow is coming from so thank you for that. Part of this is also because it seems like the Mythos line is dead and I am not happy about that one bit.
It gets even weirder. I called Sideshow to see if they could tell me where I could purchase the Ben Kenobi Mythos and they told me that they don't even know if it's happening. I don't know why we're getting mixed messages.

As I customer it's a little frustrating because I would like to purchase this statue, but it feels like the company doesn't want to sell it to me.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:31 PM   #1344
Gathro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
We do not hold the license for Crow products. Sorry.
Bummer but thanks for the info I might just have to get the HT now
Gathro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:51 PM   #1345
Mascarade
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hi alex, i know you are making more kenobi mythos and vader but are you also making some more of the gamorrean executioner?
Mascarade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:47 PM   #1346
MPCanes
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
I do not know if Sandman is part of our license. That's a Vertigo title correct? As such I'm not sure our license extends to Vertigo titles.
From a wiki:

Sandman is owned by DC Comics, and Warner Brothers is said to be in negotiations to acquire the television rights. It is not the first time Sandman has been in development with previously mooted versions including a Roger Avery movie in the mid-90s and more recently an HBO series.

Any chance you can dig a little? DC collectibles is producing a sandmanverture statue this year, but that doesn't count for what the people want

I'll love you forever!

~Mike
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:06 PM   #1347
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
i highly doubt the Mythos line is dead. the entire concept of this line, from the stories behind the characters to the concept and design of the characters themselves is one of SS greatest accomplishments IMO.for this will most definitely be a huge money maker for them if they continue to do the same things they did with the first 5.. they would be foolish not to continue with this line.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:20 PM   #1348
Darth Madden
Luke Cage

I'll assume its dead until I see some real proof that they are continuing it. And since nobody can give that proof I'm not holding my breath.
Darth Madden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:28 PM   #1349
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

well will just have to wait and see.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:02 AM   #1350
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Harping away is more than fine. I truly understand the various points of view on this...truly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascarade View Post
Hi alex, i know you are making more kenobi mythos and vader but are you also making some more of the gamorrean executioner?
I do not know...sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPCanes View Post
From a wiki:

Sandman is owned by DC Comics, and Warner Brothers is said to be in negotiations to acquire the television rights. It is not the first time Sandman has been in development with previously mooted versions including a Roger Avery movie in the mid-90s and more recently an HBO series.

Any chance you can dig a little? DC collectibles is producing a sandmanverture statue this year, but that doesn't count for what the people want

I'll love you forever!

~Mike
It is DC comics but under their Vertigo title which could mean...Sideshow doesn't have the license to make collectibles based on Vertigo titles/characters unfortunately. I will say that I haven't heard of any pieces coming that are Sandman related or Vertigo title related.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote