Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-25-2019, 02:08 PM   #1341
bjoern
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebron View Post
I had one shipped to me but I did not get a email notification. It happens sometimes.
I have sent a request to gwen about my tracking nr.
Got an answer on the same day with my tracking number.
bjoern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 02:16 PM   #1342
dkeith
Fantastic Four

Hmmm, the above response is showing me they are selective on what emails they respond to. Been waiting for help on a cancellation. Sounding fishy when someone gets help right away while others have been waiting awhile.
dkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 06:13 PM   #1343
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeith View Post
Hmmm, the above response is showing me they are selective on what emails they respond to. Been waiting for help on a cancellation. Sounding fishy when someone gets help right away while others have been waiting awhile.
Definitely...man, I really want to be happy with this company, but they're really making it difficult. I can't help but feel slighted when I see something like this.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:48 PM   #1344
Neon2102
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Definitely...man, I really want to be happy with this company, but they're really making it difficult. I can't help but feel slighted when I see something like this.
Agree, I've been waiting a week for a reply on my Batman maquette that arrived damaged to get a replacement. Nothing back from them yet. How others get same day replies is maddening.
Neon2102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 10:31 PM   #1345
MTL
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I've been waiting for 3 months to get a full refund for a statue. Many messages without answers.

2 times I have been told it would get done in a few days.....nothing happened. Still waiting.

I get that Debbie left. That Chad was alone for awhile. That Gwen is doing her best. They are asking collectors to be patient and understand the situation. I get it. But at somepoint they need to also get our point of view as customers.
MTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 10:46 PM   #1346
chrismhk
Luke Cage

I am so tired of not getting replies from them. And yes, I also feel slighted that some gets same day reply while some are waiting for months or gets none (when its regarding the similar issue). Personally, this really kills my hype for the super powers line.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 06:37 AM   #1347
tethrox
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I have an interest in a couple of their upcoming statues, but no way I will order because I have zero confidence that I will get help, for instance, if there is an issue or defect with the statue. Been said there is a lot of emails to go through, but it’s looking like many are being flat out ignored. They throw you a bone, so to speak, with a response but nothing gets taken care of. Just ready to get it resolved so I can move on.
tethrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 09:37 AM   #1348
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjoern View Post
I have sent a request to gwen about my tracking nr.
Got an answer on the same day with my tracking number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeith View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon2102 View Post
Agree, I've been waiting a week for a reply on my Batman maquette that arrived damaged to get a replacement. Nothing back from them yet. How others get same day replies is maddening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL View Post
I've been waiting for 3 months to get a full refund for a statue. Many messages without answers.

2 times I have been told it would get done in a few days.....nothing happened. Still waiting.

I get that Debbie left. That Chad was alone for awhile. That Gwen is doing her best. They are asking collectors to be patient and understand the situation. I get it. But at somepoint they need to also get our point of view as customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I am so tired of not getting replies from them. And yes, I also feel slighted that some gets same day reply while some are waiting for months or gets none (when its regarding the similar issue). Personally, this really kills my hype for the super powers line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tethrox View Post
I have an interest in a couple of their upcoming statues, but no way I will order because I have zero confidence that I will get help, for instance, if there is an issue or defect with the statue. Been said there is a lot of emails to go through, but it’s looking like many are being flat out ignored. They throw you a bone, so to speak, with a response but nothing gets taken care of. Just ready to get it resolved so I can move on.
Bjoern is an international customer that requested information on his Batman and they wanted to get things out to people

MTL I don't know the inner workings enough to give a response.

Neon, the batman statues literally just got shipped out. You will get a response. Don't flood the email boxes because that is only adds to the confusion.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 11:09 AM   #1349
Primus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

How are the super powers Wonder Woman replacement parts coming along? I am waiting on a replacement torso but haven’t been emailing them for updates due to the fact that people are still waiting on Joker replacements still and don’t want to seem impatient.
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 11:13 AM   #1350
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
How are the super powers Wonder Woman replacement parts coming along? I am waiting on a replacement torso but haven’t been emailing them for updates due to the fact that people are still waiting on Joker replacements still and don’t want to seem impatient.
Hey Primus, so the replacement parts was vaguely touched on in one or two of his videos. Because of the small amount of these replacement parts, most times they may get a little less priority. Also because these orders are so small they will not fill a full shipment palette and he waits to maximize the cost of shipping. What part of your WW was broken?
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote