Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 07:43 PM   #1371
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Hello Jerry I've been trying to contact you on other forms of social media but maybe you check this more often I received both my USA robe balrog and crazy buffalo Balrog on 11/17/15. Today is 12/04/15 and not one person has even replied to one email just to assure me that someone is looking into it. My biggest concern is just that you may run out of replacements. Could you or someone else please update me on my situation? Thank you.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:57 PM   #1372
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Jerry, I'm gonna piggy-back on everyone else's questions and ask the same thing concerning my Trap Jaw Exclusive. Case #6500 was a transfer order approved by PCS Customer Service (Sara) on 25 November. I paid the remaining balance, to include shipping, on the same day.

I realize it was the Thanksgiving holidays that week I paid for Trap Jaw; however, I was giving it until Tuesday of this week to see if I would receive a shipping notification. Unfortunately, I didn't receive anything. I personally contacted Customer Service on Tuesday afternoon and spoke directly to Carolyn, who looked up my case number and confirmed that the remaining balance, including shipping, was paid in full by me and everything was good to go for a shipping notification.

She told me that the shipping notification guy was out running an errand, so she could not give the phone over to him (I don't know who 'him' is) in order for him to give me a shipping date. It is now Friday afternoon, and I still do not have a shipping notification for my paid in full Trap Jaw EX.

Is there some sort of general time frame you could give me, I mean, how much more time or days am I looking at in order to get Trap Jaw shipped out to me? I realize you said a few weeks earlier that your warehouse is becoming overloaded, so I think now would be a great time to unload a few things for everyone here....including me. I normally don't have to stay on top of things, but I feel like I'm gonna have to with this. Looking forward to your reply, sir. Thank you.
Old 12-04-2015, 09:06 PM   #1373
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

^^^Please disregard that previous message Jerry, as I just now received the shipping notification. It's much appreciated. Thanks a trillion, man!
Old 12-04-2015, 09:15 PM   #1374
Skully
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skully View Post
hi jerry/carolyn

i'm so bad at keeping track of what i have open from PCS and since the "my orders" is still unavailable, could you please let me know all my pending orders including balance? Carolyn sent a reply but it was incorrect (i'm pretty sure i have more on order).

Case number 8029
Problem solved. Thanks Carolyn and Jerry!
Old 12-04-2015, 10:30 PM   #1375
The Co11ector
Birdman
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Place it on the floor or at least where you can stand over it.
Grab close to the feet/foot/legs.
Slowly pull upwards and rotate ever so slightly.

That should get it out.

Then I would would dremel/drill the hole slightly making it a tad bigger. As to not get stuck anymore.

Just mentioning to hopefully having an easy fix rather than returning and waiting for another for just a peg issue.
PermaGrin,

Thank you for the input!
Old 12-05-2015, 12:11 AM   #1376
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Just got the email reply, and I have all the statue in detail. Need to check them tonight, thanks for the work pcs
Old 12-06-2015, 08:00 AM   #1377
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Ok so it looks like a lot of people here have received there answers and I'm still waiting for just an initial response for case #8121 and #8131.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:26 AM   #1378
FROBAY
Phoenix

I still have not got tracking for my Balrogs.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:10 AM   #1379
Roy Batty
Fantastic Four

Jerry-is the final Robocop EX flex payment pushed back from November to January since that is the new scheduled ship date? I'm holding off on paying it until I hear otherwise.
Thanks!
Old 12-06-2015, 11:21 PM   #1380
texxen
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texxen View Post
Can I please get my Case #8043 to be attended to. It has been over 2 weeks without any reply.

Thanks
Can I get a response to this please, Jerry?

Thanks
Closed Thread