Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 08-26-2011, 12:02 AM   #131
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Wow? Okay I'm selfish owning 2 Emma Com EX, 2 Emma PFs EX, 2 BQ Com EX, 2 Mary Jane com EX & 3 Soulfire Grace statues? Damn how selfish of me North? I should just sell them at cost because people had missed out on them? I have no words to explain to you buy a simple word......wow?
Dude, you are nothing but a sad show off. No one here thinks your special or amazing because you supposedly have all these multiple statues.

I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt many times, but I'm done with you. I'm done with your bs, and done with all the disrespectful ways you treat people in the forums, and trust me, many people even in this thread right here can vouch for that.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:05 AM   #132
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Dude, you are nothing but a sad show off. No one here thinks your special or amazing because you supposedly have all these multiple statues.

I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt many times, but I'm done with you. I'm done with your bs, and done with all the disrespectful ways you treat people in the forums, and trust me, many people even in this thread right here can vouch for that.
Benefit of the doubt is wasted sometimes, brother. Where do I sign that voucher?
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:11 AM   #133
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post

Yah I'm done with u too. Don't ask for pics comparison when u need to see anything. Get it from someone else. I've helped out a lot of peeps here and I didn't have to. You can call me whatever & personally I don't care anymore!
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:16 AM   #134
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Yah I'm done with u too. Don't ask for pics comparison when u need to see anything. Get it from someone else. I've helped out a lot of peeps here and I didn't have to. You can call me whatever & personally I don't care anymore!
He broke up with you first, so you can't break up with him.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:20 AM   #135
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
He broke up with you first, so you can't break up with him.
What breakup barb? I enjoy collecting & I'm proud of my collection. I've helped out a lot of people here and some have done the same for me. A hobby should be enjoyed and I get grief for this? Why because I'm inconsidered for wanting 2 statues of these? Gimme a break!
Old 08-26-2011, 12:32 AM   #136
Kingofthehill78
King Mud

Quote:
Kingofthehill78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:32 AM   #137
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofthehill78 View Post
Thx Ben lol
Old 08-26-2011, 12:54 AM   #138
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofthehill78 View Post
The KING!!!
Quote:
What breakup barb? I enjoy collecting & I'm proud of my collection. I've helped out a lot of people here and some have done the same for me. A hobby should be enjoyed and I get grief for this? Why because I'm inconsidered for wanting 2 statues of these? Gimme a break!
No, you are "inconsidered" because you are "inconsidered." Break yourself out a dictionary once in a while... or just look at the jagged red lines under the words you choose to type to let you know that they are most likely used incorrectly and/or misspelled. Just a friendly bit of advice. No charge.
And the breakup thing. You won't get it, so I won't bother.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:55 AM   #139
ambasah
Red Skull

best of luck to those entering the draw.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:00 AM   #140
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
The KING!!!

No, you are "inconsidered" because you are "inconsidered." Break yourself out a dictionary once in a while... or just look at the jagged red lines under the words you choose to type to let you know that they are most likely used incorrectly and/or misspelled. Just a friendly bit of advice. No charge.
And the breakup thing. You won't get it, so I won't bother.
you know what I meant barb! No need to rub it in like you seem to do everytime. But I get your sarcasm or "little" humour*

*I know it's spelled humor but thats actual Canadian spelling! No need to point it out. It's like when we say cheque, you guys say check.