Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-01-2011, 03:16 AM   #131
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Hi Jerry, I have a question concerning the 75 PCS Chun-Li's: when all of them are sold would it be a good idea to cancel an order if you see that the buyer puts it on Ebay for a very high price after orders are placed? Like this it could be avoided that flippers buy them all.
Just a suggestion to make sure people that really want her get her.
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:24 AM   #132
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Hi Jerry, I have a question concerning the 75 PCS Chun-Li's: when all of them are sold would it be a good idea to cancel an order if you see that the buyer puts it on Ebay for a very high price after orders are placed? Like this it could be avoided that flippers buy them all.
How will he know if it is a buyer,?.. you can have an ebay id that is differEnt to your buyer id...
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:26 AM   #133
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

will the pre-order time and date be posted on this forum or only on your website jerry?
frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #134
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Truthfully no plans for any new licenses right now. I might start looking into other thins early next year.
Guess thats plenty of time to whip out the Ninja Scroll Movie DVD and reconsider the awesomeness!!
frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:30 AM   #135
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
For some of these the $3000 difference in using the better styrofoam would have caused me to have to cancel the entire run.

That would have been too much profit eaten away.
Stay with the cheap styrofoam Jerry. I would rather get the vacuum cleaner out and have the statues I want then to not get them at all because the good styrofoam is so expensive.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:47 PM   #136
Stitch74
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Will the next Darkstalker character offered be a male or female? Would love to see Hsein-Ko (ghost girl) done.
Stitch74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #137
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Jerry, just for fun, let's think out loud here.. later down the road.. if your high-end 1:6 Street Fighter figures sell well.. *ahem* when your high-end 1:6 Street Fighter figures sell well.. would you consider also doing high-end 1:6 Mortal Kombat figures?
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:55 PM   #138
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post

Way too complicated and time consuming. Once people order it , its not up to me if they flip it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchyoutoo View Post
will the pre-order time and date be posted on this forum or only on your website jerry?

It will be posted everywhere...here...my website...my facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch74 View Post
Will the next Darkstalker character offered be a male or female? Would love to see Hsein-Ko (ghost girl) done.
The next DS is a male

Quote:
Originally Posted by premium_substit View Post
Jerry, just for fun, let's think out loud here.. later down the road.. if your high-end 1:6 Street Fighter figures sell well.. *ahem* when your high-end 1:6 Street Fighter figures sell well.. would you consider also doing high-end 1:6 Mortal Kombat figures?
Certainly something Ive thought about.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #139
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by premium_substit View Post
Quote:
Certainly something Ive thought about.
Awesome Jerry, awesome. The seed of thought is all I ask for
Street Fighter vs. MK
j/k.. they are 2 seperate lines

I just think Mortal Kombat would give to the 1:6 format you mentioned so well.. the characters have more weapons and special movies (ie. sub-zero having different kinds of ice attacks, as well as ice weapons).. and options for switch-outs if needed (ie. Scorpion having alt skull head).. and plenty of possibilities for accessories (ie. skull trophy ala predator style for Sub-zero's fatality).. so you'd have the option of action, stoic, fatality pose.. all up to the individual.. oh man, the possibilities..
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:45 PM   #140
World Warrior
Death is hereditary.

World Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote