Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 03-29-2015, 05:13 PM   #131
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Screw klassic MKX kharacters FTW!!! Trust me once this game hits in little over two weeks it will be turning heads and so will the new statues then people will be saying klassic who, klassic what???

Klassic is cool don't get me wrong but these are going to have so much detail they will be insane!! Ive already watch many videos of him whamming ass i know he will be fun character to use..

SJ
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:20 PM   #132
RadicalThrasher
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Screw klassic MKX kharacters FTW!!! Trust me once this game hits in little over two weeks it will be turning heads and so will the new statues then people will be saying klassic who, klassic what???

Klassic is cool don't get me wrong but these are going to have so much detail they will be insane!! Ive already watch many videos of him whamming assi know he will be fun character to use..

SJ
went from Mortal Kombat to Prison Kombat
RadicalThrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:26 PM   #133
sababun
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:

Klassic is cool don't get me wrong but these are going to have so much detail they will be insane!! Ive already watch many videos of him whamming ass i know he will be fun character to use..

SJ
i can't read this, screw klassic? seriously
sababun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:37 PM   #134
GM4Life
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

I really wonder how big the piece will be, Kotal Kahn looks to be bigger than raiden who is measured at 6'7. I am going to assume Kotal is in the 6'10-7'0 range.
GM4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:51 PM   #135
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:

SJ

If you ever wonder why so many people give you so much ---- around here all the time, just go ahead and reread that post.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:54 PM   #136
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
If you ever wonder why so many people give you so much ---- around here all the time, just go ahead and reread that post.
She's just expressing her personal feelings about the 2 lines.

That post at least has coherent grammar and punctuation.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:56 PM   #137
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:

SJ
I've been saying this crap for years!!!!!!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:58 PM   #138
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
I really wonder how big the piece will be, Kotal Kahn looks to be bigger than raiden who is measured at 6'7. I am going to assume Kotal is in the 6'10-7'0 range.
It will likely be in scale with the other MK9 statues save Shao as he came out too small.

The Klassics scale came out larger and the Raiden statue released so far is Klassics so I doubt it would be bigger than that.
Old 03-29-2015, 05:59 PM   #139
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
Agreed. But if I like the character once the game drops, this could be my first non-Klassic purchase as I like the little bit we have been shown thus far.
That first Scorpion MK9 statue left a bad taste in some mouths due to the Styrofoam fiasco. Kitana was better but still had issues.

It wasn't until Shao Khan was released that showed just how awesome MK new stuff (not Klassics) could be.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:01 PM   #140
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:

SJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
I've been saying this crap for years!!!!!!
Can't totally agree with these statements as there are several Klassic characters I want just not done in a museum pose with simplistic details that match the old designs.

Fully sculpted with he modern designs just gives so many more details and an overall better looking statue.