Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-10-2021, 08:25 PM   #131
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

question for those who bought statue from prime1 directly to US. what is the cost where you end up having to pay custom tax? i always thought it was $2000 and over that you pay the tax. but now some places im reading where it says 1600 and some say 1000. i haven't bought anything over 800 directly from prime one and now i see this statue has a exclusive piece which you get from buy at prime1 store. was wondering if i order this from prime1, i will have to pay tax or not.

Edit: also looks like when i enter the coupon DCGIRLS50 at prime1 checkout, it just says the code is not valid. i know i never used that code before and they mention using this code on the statue will take off $50.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 08:42 PM   #132
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
question for those who bought statue from prime1 directly to US. what is the cost where you end up having to pay custom tax? i always thought it was $2000 and over that you pay the tax. but now some places im reading where it says 1600 and some say 1000. i haven't bought anything over 800 directly from prime one and now i see this statue has a exclusive piece which you get from buy at prime1 store. was wondering if i order this from prime1, i will have to pay tax or not.
I’ve never had to pay a customs fee for P1 pieces shipped to California.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 08:48 PM   #133
ivory7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I’ve never had to pay a customs fee for P1 pieces shipped to California.
i see, thanks
Old 02-10-2021, 10:00 PM   #134
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:

Edit: also looks like when i enter the coupon DCGIRLS50 at prime1 checkout, it just says the code is not valid. i know i never used that code before and they mention using this code on the statue will take off $50.
Dude if I were you, I would wait till Sideshow carry this item. As much as I love this statue, I am going wait till Sideshow carries it since they have better flexible payment plans.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 10:44 PM   #135
Augen
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
Buying an extra one to repaint into a Cammy.
Awesome. Hope you share your work on here.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 12:09 AM   #136
ivory7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeheero View Post
Dude if I were you, I would wait till Sideshow carry this item. As much as I love this statue, I am going wait till Sideshow carries it since they have better flexible payment plans.
that what i was planning to do, but then i saw prime1 put the exclusive hand piece by order from their store. i think Specfiction also offering that exclusive hand piece, so i will just order it from them. beside i can't even use prime1 coupon for whatever reason
Old 02-11-2021, 04:23 AM   #137
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
that what i was planning to do, but then i saw prime1 put the exclusive hand piece by order from their store. i think Specfiction also offering that exclusive hand piece, so i will just order it from them. beside i can't even use prime1 coupon for whatever reason
Get it from BigBadToyStore.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 08:39 AM   #138
Augen
Green Arrow

I'm planning on SpecFiction as like having price certainty.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 08:46 AM   #139
ivory7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
Get it from BigBadToyStore.
ah i just noticed, didn't think BBTS had that p1store exclusive. For prime one store only exclusive, its not that exclusive when other retailers are also carrying. i sent message to specfiction because on his website i notice if i buy both black canary and wonder woman rebirth, i will get $50 off (not sure on each statue or both together). plus he has free shipping, so i saw that as a better deal. And i don't think i will be charged tax since i live in NY and they only charge tax in CA (not 100% sure on this one).
Old 02-11-2021, 09:29 AM   #140
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I ordered mine from Specfiction yesterday as well. I was debating for Sideshow for the points but free shipping is nice and Todd has always treated me well and I haven't had an issue with them yet.

Oops wrong thread...I thought this was the Wonder Woman thread lol.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote