Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 04:37 PM   #131
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

sweet jesus, and I thought it was hot in here. The debate is a rage fest on other forums. I see a wrong and right side with all of this. It's like hanging out with a bunch of frosted mini wheats.

I want to see everybody succeed.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:38 PM   #132
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Why do some of you still feel the need to put the guy down even after he's gone? Especially some of these so-called moderators. Obviously Arahom has some personal issues but that isn't a reason to treat him the way some of you are doing.
hmmm lets see....you have dozens of members praising his work and love the fact that he interacts and asks for input on his statues....and you have a few bad apples criticizing him and his work.... heres a crazy thought...ignore those few people and enjoy your fans and interact with your fans...what a weird idea huh?
Old 08-14-2011, 04:47 PM   #133
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Why do some of you still feel the need to put the guy down even after he's gone? Especially some of these so-called moderators. Obviously Arahom has some personal issues but that isn't a reason to treat him the way some of you are doing.
Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

Arahom has had MANY belligerent posts of his own (some PMs as well). He came on here to announce his leaving the forum, informed people where to come for information, that he would have his own forum (with his own special set of rules) and said that he can't take the criticism he receives here (or on other forums I guess). Arahom is not an innocent here by any means. You make it seem like the guy has done nothing but be a saint and the forum has done nothing but crucify him when the exact opposite is the case.

If a thread comes up about the situation and you don't like it, don't read it and don't participate in it. If members want to talk about someone they've supported who has decided to leave, that's what the forum is here for.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:00 PM   #134
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Sweet Jesus, and this is why Averone should not handle PR either.

"The only thing is SF is SF. They can have it! I am so much more comfortable here and about 10 other places!
As much as they hate me, I am "averone" and I am also a maketing machine!!

Look what I have achieved! Sideshow partner in 1 yr! A hand in establishing ARH Studios, I have one of the biggest collections in the world in 4! It is hard to argue with that!

What do you think I can do with the help of one of the masters in the industry in the next few years?

I am a man of action, that is what everyone needs to see. Come on, what is there to see, its that they are jealous!"

my god, lol
Old 08-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #135
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post

"The only thing is SF is SF. They can have it! I am so much more comfortable here and about 10 other places!

Look what I have achieved! Sideshow partner in 1 yr! A hand in establishing ARH Studios, I have one of the biggest collections in the world in 4! It is hard to argue with that!

What do you think I can do with the help of one of the masters in the industry in the next few years?

I am a man of action, that is what everyone needs to see. Come on, what is there to see, its that they are jealous!"

my god, lol
Old 08-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #136
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Old 08-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #137
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:

my god, lol
Good lord if he actually said that whoa ! lol
Old 08-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #138
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex655321 View Post
Lou, none of the smileys are adequate. Is there one with a guy laughing so hard he's crying and wiping away the tears???
Old 08-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #139
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:

my god, lol

Old 08-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #140
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:

my god, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex655321 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus View Post
Lou, none of the smileys are adequate. Is there one with a guy laughing so hard he's crying and wiping away the tears???
Good. Lord. Hilarious, yet frightening at the same time
Closed Thread