Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-22-2011, 08:13 AM   #131
Gans
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Look here

If you try to buy( link below) international it does not work............well for me anyway

http://www.arhstatues.com/XXAchillesKit.html

Gans
Gans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:00 PM   #132
StatueTank
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gans View Post
If you try to buy( link below) international it does not work............well for me anyway

Gans
yup, same thing happened to me when i tried to order international.

i just kinda gave up after a while
StatueTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #133
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:

Gans
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueTank View Post
yup, same thing happened to me when i tried to order international.

i just kinda gave up after a while
Did you guys try the "Contact Us" button ?
Maybe e mailing them would help.
Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:05 PM   #134
Gans
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Yes I did try the emailing when the figure in the link came out...............I never got a reply and I too just gave up.

I wonder how many sales you may have missed due to this? With so many figures out there you really need to sort this out...........just my thoughts as I wanted two figures from this company in the past but could never buy them.

I guess that's why I am asking if the Thor and U.S soldier will be made as kits because I might have better luck talking to someone here than on the site which doen't work for international buyers......payment wise
Gans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:56 PM   #135
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Yes I did try the emailing when the figure in the link came out...............I never got a reply and I too just gave up.

I wonder how many sales you may have missed due to this? With so many figures out there you really need to sort this out...........just my thoughts as I wanted two figures from this company in the past but could never buy them.

I guess that's why I am asking if the Thor and U.S soldier will be made as kits because I might have better luck talking to someone here than on the site which doen't work for international buyers......payment wise
Guys, the thing is we need you guys more than ever and your support is much appreciated!

The thing is, Arahom was doing everything himself and its very difficult for me to explain all the orders and deadlines he had to meet.

All I can say I'm very sorry about this.
I will make you a promise to help you. Please send me your questions and I will setup the direct sale. Thor is still a long ways out and we are still not sure how it will be sold. The soldiers need yet to be casted for sale. But I will find out and let you know.
Again thank you for all your support.
Averone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:05 PM   #136
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Quote:

Let me explain the problem.

All international links DO WORK for any piece that we have available. The Achilles kit you were trying to buy is not available anymore, so the link doesn't work for anyone.

The problem with the website is that I'm the one who updates it, and I just don't have time to work on it right now.

I'm planning on remodeling the entire website, and get professional help to keep it up to date. These problems and others like late orders and etc... will soon be solved.

I apologize for the frustration, but in any case contacting me directly is always the best way to get an answer.

best,
Arahom Radjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:54 PM   #137
Mezzanin9
U talkin' to me?

I want THOR !!!!!!
Mezzanin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:21 AM   #138
toe
Alpha Flight

business talks aside,

.... any updates on Thor ?
toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:50 PM   #139
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Thor is coming along nicely, but Alex asked me to hold on the next updates until Thor gets it a little more complete.

As I said before, we are having a hard time to come up with a cool design that is unique and at the same time as powerful as the character demands.

This is a Thor year, and we have to make justice to this great character!
Arahom Radjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #140
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arahom Radjah View Post
Thor is coming along nicely, but Alex asked me to hold on the next updates until Thor gets it a little more complete.

As I said before, we are having a hard time to come up with a cool design that is unique and at the same time as powerful as the character demands.

This is a Thor year, and we have to make justice to this great character!
Averone is offline   Reply With Quote