Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 12-17-2014, 12:19 PM   #131
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
I wish more members would take their complaints / disagreements with members to PMs instead of airing it out publicly on the forum.
Well as much as I would like to open up and defend myself that isn't what this thread is about. PM was sent and still no response...lol. I will be interested to read the response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Thanks guys, please let's not argue over this, let's keeps it cool and civil
I think Cranky is on to something. Maybe instead of guessing I can just say I need say 20 people to make this happen at this price, and that is it. I also think I am catering to an audience that is not used to buying custom statues and that is ok. So no problem there.
If this takes off it does if not I'll move on and I am fine with it.
Thanks everyone for your feedback.
Quote:
If we selll more after the initial 20 ( for example )
even better.
StarLod I think these are going to be awesome, and I hope I can purchase a few. Would there be a way for us as collectors to know a rough number of sales to know if the final price may be sliding lower. I know it might be asking to much as you might not know that till closer to the release time though. Again I am really excited about this.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:07 PM   #132
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
I also think I am catering to an audience that is not used to buying custom statues and that is ok. So no problem there.
If this takes off it does if not I'll move on and I am fine with it.
Thanks everyone for your feedback.
Also, I think it would be a good idea to try and show these at conventions. I believe you missed SDCC this year. Or some convention where I was looking forward to seeing what Prototypez was working on. There are tons of DC collectors out there that would I assume pay the price when they see what is possible. The painted Ryu and Sagat display at I believe E3 or another convention was a great showing for the Street Fighter line.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 01:32 AM   #133
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankyjammies View Post
That's why I specifically said, he can post (if legally possible) the minimum and maximum price range (for example: minimum: $350; maximum: 500) instead of the final price. It wouldn't go as high as 1k since Erick himself said the price range would be 400-500. Please read and try to understand all the contents of the post before you disagree.
aaahh yes, that you did. my mistake.
ill try and read and understand whats posted before i try and make a point on what you post. but i cant make any promises..
and i did not know Eric posted the price range..its all good man.

and Eric and N. no ones is arguing. cranky and i were merely stating our ideas of what and how things should go is all. even though my post was idiotic due to not understanding and reading.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 01:42 AM   #134
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
Also, I think it would be a good idea to try and show these at conventions. I believe you missed SDCC this year. Or some convention where I was looking forward to seeing what Prototypez was working on. There are tons of DC collectors out there that would I assume pay the price when they see what is possible. The painted Ryu and Sagat display at I believe E3 or another convention was a great showing for the Street Fighter line.
Nah man we did that already no one buys hahah.
But thanks. We will try it and I am positive we can reach a fair amount of people. If we don't imam fine with it too.
I think I now know what I really want to do and if it works great! If not it is not the end of the world
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 01:48 AM   #135
DynamicMenace

do the 1/4 scale pieces have to be a museum pose Eric?
or can you do a semi action pose for them? or no?
Old 12-18-2014, 02:04 AM   #136
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
do the 1/4 scale pieces have to be a museum pose Eric?
or can you do a semi action pose for them? or no?
Museum they said, but maybe semi museum may work.
Gotta ask.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 02:46 AM   #137
moonmonkey
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

what is it that you really want to do erick? just curious... and im sure the 1/4 scale will be worthy .. im already saving the cash to get multiples of each when the time comes
moonmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 02:48 AM   #138
crankyjammies
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
aaahh yes, that you did. my mistake.
ill try and read and understand whats posted before i try and make a point on what you post. but i cant make any promises..
and i did not know Eric posted the price range..its all good man.

and Eric and N. no ones is arguing. cranky and i were merely stating our ideas of what and how things should go is all. even though my post was idiotic due to not understanding and reading.
Yeah, we're all good here. No arguments. I was just trying to think of ways to help make these kits more accessible without anyone taking a loss. I apologize if my last post came out too strong.
crankyjammies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 02:50 AM   #139
crankyjammies
I am da law!

Quote:
Gotta ask.
Stick to museum for the JLA and DC Villains please! These 1/4th scale statues take up a lot of space and I would like to save a few inches by having them in Museum pose.

But you can go, Semi-museum with the Shadow of the Bat line so there'd be more variety than just the costumes.
crankyjammies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 03:31 AM   #140
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Gotta ask.
yeah that would be cool. something semi dynamic. not just standing there. something thats intriguing.

do it.. do it..