Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-27-2023, 03:38 PM   #131
Mr Collectible
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
That smoke grenade launcher would be awesome. I would totally display the stage 4 head and the smoke grenade launcher full time.

Compared to the Predator this piece is very limited with switch out accessories. Why not include a slew of other accessories for this piece? I think it has to do with the leather jacket. There are ways around that without having to get an entirely new jacket.

Also, they showed the black sunglasses on the table in them preview shots. Will there be another clean version of this or will this be another ridiculous add on pack like the Predator limited bust that comes with another jacket, new shirt, another clean head, left arm, black gloves right and left hand, clean exposed left and right hands. Right black gloved hand holding the smoke grenade launcher. Clean ungloved hand holding the shotgun. New clean undamaged pants...etc.

Theres too many accessories to do what I explained it Would be better to do a Clean version. But Im a little let down they didnt give us all The options to do a true Stage 4 display exiting Cyberdyne after the confrontation with the SWAT team. Its right there.

Now, this is an image I'm all for. Much prefer this look and gun weapon wise. I hope we do get some type of options coming.
Mr Collectible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 04:02 PM   #132
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Collectible View Post
Now, this is an image I'm all for. Much prefer this look and gun weapon wise. I hope we do get some type of options coming.
If enough collectors ask for more accessories, P1 will include them.......
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 04:11 PM   #133
Mr Collectible

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
I'm on it! 😎
Old 06-27-2023, 04:14 PM   #134
FDS
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post

They may, but then we'd be the ones forking out the cost.

Every one has wants, desires & opinions, but the only thing they can now do is some tweaks to the already thought out design which they have gone for, to make it a little bit more perfect.

Small things they can adjust or may even add, like they did with the predator, but major things that would change the whole look and feel would probable be a no.

Lots will like it how it is, maybe they could do another variation one down the line.
FDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 04:51 PM   #135
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Collectible View Post
I'm on it! 😎
Old 06-27-2023, 05:03 PM   #136
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDS View Post
They may, but then we'd be the ones forking out the cost.

Every one has wants, desires & opinions, but the only thing they can now do is some tweaks to the already thought out design which they have gone for, to make it a little bit more perfect.

Small things they can adjust or may even add, like they did with the predator, but major things that would change the whole look and feel would probable be a no.

Lots will like it how it is, maybe they could do another variation one down the line.
Old 06-28-2023, 02:17 AM   #137
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

I was hoping this would be awesome. Unfortunately the likeness is off. The proportions are off or more so the head is too big. Surprising that this is from Kim. Imo Prime 1 just doesn?t do human portraits well at all. T-1000 came out good though. If only this would get the predator treatment.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 09:58 AM   #138
Mr Collectible

Seeing as I'm not dead certain on getting this because of the full battle damage and one gun option ... depending price range? If it's high, I'll just get the bust option for both the T-800 & T-1000 if Prime 1 makes them.
Old 06-28-2023, 10:25 AM   #139
nearmint
Phoenix

Love the portraits, but kinda wish it was full-sculpt, and had a switchout left arm.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 11:21 AM   #140
Glencairn
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Love the portraits, but kinda wish it was full-sculpt, and had a switchout left arm.
Yep, this should have been full sculpt, it's nerve wracking to own a very expensive statue with pleather outfit
Glencairn is offline   Reply With Quote