Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-20-2013, 02:17 AM   #1401
Edge888
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I honestly can't fault Ms Marvel, I think the mixed media media cloth used is incredible.

This Baby Doll does look good though, looking forward to seeing it in person next week on arrival.
Edge888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:56 AM   #1402
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

i honestly dont see what the big deal is with ms marvel pf, looks rather simplistic.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #1403
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
i honestly dont see what the big deal is with ms marvel pf, looks rather simplistic.
I actually appreciate simple sculpts once in a while. I don't know how you would make Mrs. Marvel not simple. It isn't like her outfit is layered and full of details. The sculpt totally works for her. She has some sexy assets, thanks to Tim Miller. The Mystique PF was also simple. I consider that one of my favorite pieces of all time.

I can't believe no one has done a custom off the Ms. Marvel PF. Even a retro version of her outfit would be AWESOME.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:06 AM   #1404
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
If anyone's not happy with their Ms Marvel, please PM me. I will gladly pay a reasonable sum to get her and give her a good home in my collection. Seriously.
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:20 PM   #1405
dechirico7
The Flash

I had my ex for sale on here a few times and no one bit.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:49 PM   #1406
dino76m
Kindly Asked To Leave

got mine today,after paying nearly 200$ extra in customs and shipping, shes looks cheap to me, all the light went out of me, opened her, checked for any damages, tried to assemble, nothing would fit properly, just packed her back, and dreading the next shipments to arrive,
usually charged only 18% of total including shipping but today got the shock of my life when i saw they were charging nearly 29%, nearly twice of wat i normally pay, even buying from ebay from flippers would be cheaper,Im sorry I cursed flippers a lot on these forums
dino76m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:49 PM   #1407
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino76m View Post
got mine today,after paying nearly 200$ extra in customs and shipping, shes looks cheap to me, all the light went out of me, opened her, checked for any damages, tried to assemble, nothing would fit properly, just packed her back, and dreading the next shipments to arrive,
usually charged only 18% of total including shipping but today got the shock of my life when i saw they were charging nearly 29%, nearly twice of wat i normally pay, even buying from ebay from flippers would be cheaper,Im sorry I cursed flippers a lot on these forums
200.00 in customs? wow how do you all deal with this. Ifi had to do this I would quit and go back to collecting 80s toylines. I would not want to pay so much just for fees. Hell I'm already complaining about just the norm shipping costs with no taxes. I feel YouTube who have to suffer with these kinds of fees. You are all stronger than I could ever be with collecting statues.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #1408
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I had my ex for sale on here a few times and no one bit.
and now they all rue the day! They rue it! Rest assured, they are 100 percent ruing that day, consider that day totally rued! Rued i say!
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:33 PM   #1409
Dan_Lebou
Statue Forum MacDaddy

The absolute only issues that I can find with mine (and they are extremely minor) are that the pig-tails don't fit totally flush to the head, there is the smallest mark on the blade where they've removed it from the sprue, and her left arm doesn't give that reassuring thunk when the magnets connect. I'm not worried about it but I like that "thunk". I think that she's awesome!!!
Dan_Lebou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:36 PM   #1410
johnclone
The Enchantress

Beautiful portrait!
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote