Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-30-2017, 07:26 PM   #1431
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
The white crap is also an issue, because it's cheap and unattractive looking.
The white material is also the same as black Canary Jacket. Not sure if that is the primary issue
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 08:15 PM   #1432
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
not to be that guy but prime1's looks promising although 1/3 scale
Oh Sonic, you go right ahead and be that guy, I was thinking that but didn't wanna get reamed for another company comparison. Tempers seem to be short around these parts lately. I doubt that thought hasn't crossed other P1 owners mind also.

Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 12:33 AM   #1433
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
Oh Sonic, you go right ahead and be that guy, I was thinking that but didn't wanna get reamed for another company comparison. Tempers seem to be short around these parts lately. I doubt that thought hasn't crossed other P1 owners mind also.

It's been 7 pages since your last company comparison so you are probably overdue.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 01:21 AM   #1434
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
I'll start taking it seriously when I feel I am not getting my $$$ worth and QC issues become a significant concern for me. As of right now, neither of those is the case. And I disagree with pretty much everything you have said here.
If it doesn't affect you then F*ck all the other collectors it does affect, gotcha...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 02:52 AM   #1435
Nyxs
The Avengers

Man this is such a disaster.
Nyxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 10:49 AM   #1436
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I think the most frustrating part about this debacle is that, based on many years of history (and similar experiences), Sideshow probably won't do the right thing.

They will either:

a) send out new capes that have the same issue (or similar)

b) they will offer a partial credit

I hope I'm wrong on this.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 11:00 AM   #1437
Gothamite
Phoenix

Right now, Sideshow is sooooo wishing that they had gone with Huntress's costume from Arrow.

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 11:14 AM   #1438
darren1228
Zot

Do the right thing Sideshow. Make a batch of new capes if that is what is necessary.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 11:22 AM   #1439
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
It's been 7 pages since your last company comparison so you are probably overdue.
It's all true bud.
7 pages back.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 11:33 AM   #1440
OrangeCrush
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
If it doesn't affect you then F*ck all the other collectors it does affect, gotcha...
Yeah, your right. I should just get pissed and have the same anti Sideshow attitude a bunch of other people in here have even tho I have recieved one kick a*s statue after another the last 2 years running and havent had a single QC issue in 24 statues. Man, I wish I had someone like you by my side at all times pointing out my HUGE flaws in logic!!

Perfect type of comment you would only see on the internet to help kick off the day, lol. According to your logic, you and everyone else in here should be boycotting every last product that Aspen produces due to all of the people that Aspen screwed over BIG time, myself included. If you didn't boycott Aspen and you were actually excited about Sideshow's upcoming Aspen statues, I could simply make a post like you did. It would go something like this:

"I love Michael Turner and all the laws Aspen broke and fraudulent activies they took had no effect on me so F*ck all the collectors out there like OrangeCrush that lost significant amounts of money due to Aspen's fraudulent actions".

Honestly, the logic in this post is so out there, I just have to assume you were joking, even if you weren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I think the most frustrating part about this debacle is that, based on many years of history (and similar experiences), Sideshow probably won't do the right thing.

They will either:

a) send out new capes that have the same issue (or similar)

b) they will offer a partial credit

I hope I'm wrong on this.
Until I hear from Sideshow, I am not going to make any assumptions as I think Sideshow has raised their game all the way around and I am hopeful they will do the right thing with this statue. Again, if I am wrong I will be just as disappointed as everyone else, but until I actually hear that from Sideshow, I am remaining hopeful. This should be a very easy fix for Sideshow so to not take that route would be extremely disappointing.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote