Nothing new about skeletor panthor ?
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 11:13 AM   #1442
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
Nothing new about skeletor panthor ?
Sadly, not that I'm aware of. Hopefully we'll see something soon.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 04:17 PM   #1443
aadroban
Birdman

Realistically how many characters in the Legends line will get produced? I mean I would love to see all of them . . . hoping that it will be more than the core group. Obviously Beast Man and Sorceress are coming. I would assume He-Man, She-Ra and Evil-Lyn will get updates at some point. But who else is a lock? Am I getting my hopes up too much for Clawful?
aadroban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 06:05 PM   #1444
Atlantisatdawn
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadroban View Post
Realistically how many characters in the Legends line will get produced? I mean I would love to see all of them . . . hoping that it will be more than the core group. Obviously Beast Man and Sorceress are coming. I would assume He-Man, She-Ra and Evil-Lyn will get updates at some point. But who else is a lock? Am I getting my hopes up too much for Clawful?
Mr Igo said as long as people buy the line, they will keep making them, Clawful, Whiplash & Tri Klops I definitely hope get made
Atlantisatdawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 07:35 PM   #1445
Mister H
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
Mr Igo said as long as people buy the line, they will keep making them, Clawful, Whiplash & Tri Klops I definitely hope get made
Unfortunately Tri Klops is not a favorite of Igo.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 08:24 PM   #1446
aadroban
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Well since you forgot Stinkor, Mosquitor, Scareglow, SnoutSpout, Roboto, Man-E-Faces, Evil Lyn and Moss Man..just to name a few , I think maybe you?re not asking for enough..lol
I'm good with all these. If they want to make Zodac, Optikk, Frosta and Sy-Klone, well I suppose I could make some room lol
Old 07-22-2023, 11:32 PM   #1447
Atlantisatdawn
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Unfortunately Tri Klops is not a favorite of Igo.
Hmmm I didn't know that, but Tri Klops is among the most popular characters, him & Trap Jaw just sorta go together in my opinion, I guess you can do more with more monster type characters like Clawful or Whiplash, but Tri Klops is absolutely near the top of my list

I've tried to keep up with all the stuff going on with SDCC & sideshow con etc... but haven't heard or saw anything revealed new by tweeterhead, besides the Beastman torso photo, are they planning their own sorta reveal show???
Old 07-23-2023, 03:02 AM   #1448
aadroban
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
Hmmm I didn't know that, but Tri Klops is among the most popular characters, him & Trap Jaw just sorta go together in my opinion, I guess you can do more with more monster type characters like Clawful or Whiplash, but Tri Klops is absolutely near the top of my list

I've tried to keep up with all the stuff going on with SDCC & sideshow con etc... but haven't heard or saw anything revealed new by tweeterhead, besides the Beastman torso photo, are they planning their own sorta reveal show???
I imagine 3 weeks from now at Power-Con? It feels like they missed a good opportunity to showcase Beast Man this weekend. SDCC has been a dud so far for me . . he would have definitely been a highlight. Idk maybe he was not quite ready. It would be nice if Sorceress could get a teaser like they did for Beast Man.

So unless there are delays (which there probably will be) 2023 has Trap Jaw and Skeletor, 2024 has Beast Man (and maybe Sorceress), 2025 . . any guesses?
Old 07-23-2023, 04:16 AM   #1449
majestic1
Marshal Law
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadroban View Post
I'd say Buzz-off or Man-E-Faces as the hero side is lacking in firepower so far, Igo made a custom Buzz-off bust a few years ago along with Beastman & Merman so I assume he's a fan of the character.

Igo & Chad also said they were working on a Scare-Glow for Legends but this was around 3 years ago.
majestic1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 11:00 AM   #1450
Atlantisatdawn
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Buzz off and Man E Faces would both be great