Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-16-2014, 08:47 PM   #1461
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

also, what is the scale for the Dinosauria line? 1/15th? 1/24th? 1/35th?
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 03:52 AM   #1462
mistermark
Birdman

Hi Alex, thank you always for your helpful responses. Can you please tell me what the Regular Edition Size for Wonder Woman PF will be? Will her overall ES (both Reg and Ex together) be more than Batman's 9500? I can't imagine she would trump Bats ES, or will she? That would make her your most-made statue ever. Thank you for your response!
mistermark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:15 AM   #1463
Hemooo
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Hi Alex, the ES for Green Lantern bust was initially announced as 350, but the product page still shows TBD. Is the ES still not finalized?
Hemooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:51 AM   #1464
jedisword
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi Alex,

Does SS still hold a license for the Turtles. Also will they ever visit the original movie for PFs. I know they'd be hugely popular
jedisword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 01:22 PM   #1465
COI

Alex, can an order made with a flexpay plan be changed back to the one-time payment option if none of the scheduled payments have been made yet? Thanks!
COI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:25 PM   #1466
Python
Omega Red

Hi Alex, what is the deal with the "less than x amount remain" notifications before the ES is even announced on items? It seems to be happening quite often lately and is less than popular shal we say. I understand it is likely an automated system giving those notifications but it suggests the system knows vaguely what the ES should be, if that is the case why don't you guys just let us know earlier on long before it is almost sold out? The P2 maquette had something like 30 pieces left, many folks missed out. The Big chap LSB currently has "less than 40" but still no ES given, some people like to know the ES before they order, it is a big part of this hobby after all but this new way of doing things makes that very difficult.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:56 PM   #1467
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Hi Alex, what is your favourite flavour of Doritos?
madmanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 03:52 PM   #1468
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermark View Post
Hi Alex, thank you always for your helpful responses. Can you please tell me what the Regular Edition Size for Wonder Woman PF will be? Will her overall ES (both Reg and Ex together) be more than Batman's 9500? I can't imagine she would trump Bats ES, or will she? That would make her your most-made statue ever. Thank you for your response!
Good question! I want to know as well.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 04:54 PM   #1469
BurningRage
The Maxx

Any plans for a blue and gray variant of the Batman pf?
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 05:24 PM   #1470
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanou View Post
Hi Alex
Can wee hope to see soon Evil Dead II collectibles like PF and Life size bust
Sideshow team work on this license now ?
Product is in the creation process now as to what type...that should be disclosed soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
hi alex, do you know if there will be a sideshow booth at wondercon this weekend? thanks
We will not have a booth at Wondercon but our Social Media gal will be wandering around with gift cards and reporting from the show (perhaps may even have a few items to physically giveaway at the show as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
thanks for the answers SSA,

another question SSA, . with the recent new of revisiting the Styracosaurus and Spinosaurus Statues with new color and skin color schemes and bases,. i missed out on these and this is a good opportunity for me to pick them up. will SS be revisiting all of the previous releases or just these two? please just say yes they will be revisiting them all.
We would not be revisiting all prior Dinosauria releases. Just a handful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
also, what is the scale for the Dinosauria line? 1/15th? 1/24th? 1/35th?
The Dinosauria line doesn't really have a definitive scale, so I'm unable to give you a 'it's this scale' answer. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermark View Post
Sorry but I have no idea what the Edition Size will be for the Wonder Woman PF regular version at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemooo View Post
Hi Alex, the ES for Green Lantern bust was initially announced as 350, but the product page still shows TBD. Is the ES still not finalized?
I looked into this and can confirm the ES is 350. The product page for this item should reflect this as well now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedisword View Post
Hi Alex,

Does SS still hold a license for the Turtles. Also will they ever visit the original movie for PFs. I know they'd be hugely popular
We still do hold the license to make Turtle items. I don't believe there are plans to visit the original movie for future collectibles though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COI View Post
Alex, can an order made with a flexpay plan be changed back to the one-time payment option if none of the scheduled payments have been made yet? Thanks!
That should be possible but folks wishing to do that should contact our customer service department directly to see if that can be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Hi Alex, what is the deal with the "less than x amount remain" notifications before the ES is even announced on items? It seems to be happening quite often lately and is less than popular shal we say. I understand it is likely an automated system giving those notifications but it suggests the system knows vaguely what the ES should be, if that is the case why don't you guys just let us know earlier on long before it is almost sold out? The P2 maquette had something like 30 pieces left, many folks missed out. The Big chap LSB currently has "less than 40" but still no ES given, some people like to know the ES before they order, it is a big part of this hobby after all but this new way of doing things makes that very difficult.
It is indeed very much an automated system. A lot of items that go from low quantity to non-low quantity that do not have an ES are situations where the quantity amount put on in the back end simply ticked down to low quantity status. At a certain level an alert is sent to the appropriate parties to look into and the quantity will then be adjusted accordingly.

In regards to Big Chap. I looked into it and the Edition Size has indeed been set and it should show on its product page now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanny View Post
Hi Alex, what is your favourite flavour of Doritos?
Nacho! Always my #1 for Doritos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Any plans for a blue and gray variant of the Batman pf?
I don't know, sorry.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote