Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 04-30-2018, 04:48 PM   #141
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

They are slowly killing off the old cast to make way for the new one.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:47 PM   #142
johnclone
The Enchantress

I think that could be refreshing to see some new major characters. I was surprised to see Nick get shot, but they pulled off this major character death scene in the most downright non exciting way ever. Reminded me of how Beth died a little. Is Gimple writing this show now?
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:56 AM   #143
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Wow! Who’d have thought this would happen? Fear TWD is now FAR superior to TWD. I mean, it’s not even close anymore. Transitioning Morgan and shifting focus to the new additions to the cast has been the breath of fresh air the series needed. So far this season has been better than anything TWD has delivered in the past few seasons. Returning to the on the road survival horror roots has me very pleased with the new direction. That and the most annoying FTWD character finally met his end. Unfortunately I heard Daniel is set to return so that could drag things down but I’m optimistic they’ll kill him off too.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 12:32 PM   #144
Mister H
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Wow! Who’d have thought this would happen? Fear TWD is now FAR superior to TWD. I mean, it’s not even close anymore.
No way, really? I remember watching the first 3 episodes of season one and hating everybody.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 12:40 PM   #145
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Quote:
Wow! Who’d have thought this would happen? Fear TWD is now FAR superior to TWD. I mean, it’s not even close anymore. Transitioning Morgan and shifting focus to the new additions to the cast has been the breath of fresh air the series needed. So far this season has been better than anything TWD has delivered in the past few seasons. Returning to the on the road survival horror roots has me very pleased with the new direction. That and the most annoying FTWD character finally met his end. Unfortunately I heard Daniel is set to return so that could drag things down but I’m optimistic they’ll kill him off too.

Yup kill off the old cast in favor of the new cast. I'm enjoying it.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:14 PM   #146
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
No way, really? I remember watching the first 3 episodes of season one and hating everybody.
Yeah, it’s good now, real good. I almost bailed after the first season it was so bad. Not a single likable character. S2 wasn’t much better, however it did take a step forward in S3, but still far from great. S4 however is a completely different animal so hanging in there definitely payed off. If you’re going to jump back in just start with S4. No need to go back. It’s almost like a soft reboot.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:52 PM   #147
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I might have to try this again too. I, too, watched season 1 and didn't like anyone. I think I watched like half of season 2 (is that the one with the fancy house on the beach?) and got bored.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 03:56 PM   #148
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Yeah, it’s good now, real good. I almost bailed after the first season it was so bad. Not a single likable character. S2 wasn’t much better, however it did take a step forward in S3, but still far from great. S4 however is a completely different animal so hanging in there definitely payed off. If you’re going to jump back in just start with S4. No need to go back. It’s almost like a soft reboot.
I couldn't agree more with anything you've posted about this show. I was so out just after starting the first season. But now, it kicks the crap out of TWD, which has been complete sh!t for several seasons. I am quitting that show officially after that last season. I am deep in this show and enjoying most every moment. What a great episode the last one was!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 04:55 PM   #149
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
I couldn't agree more with anything you've posted about this show. I was so out just after starting the first season. But now, it kicks the crap out of TWD, which has been complete sh!t for several seasons. I am quitting that show officially after that last season. I am deep in this show and enjoying most every moment. What a great episode the last one was!
Yeah, that last episode was simply amazing! Better than anything I’ve seen on TWD in the last 3 seasons and the crazy thing was, it wasn’t that complex. Just an excellent look at life/survival in this world with some amazing and relatable character development.

The character of Jon Dorie is already one of my all time favorites in the entire TWD universe. Fear TWD has actually made Morgan more interesting as well where he was stuck treading water for what seemed like forever in TWD. I love the dynamic between those two and look forward to their future adventures.
Old 05-15-2018, 05:07 PM   #150
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Yeah, that last episode was simply amazing! Better than anything I’ve seen on TWD in the last 3 seasons and the crazy thing was, it wasn’t that complex. Just an excellent look at life/survival in this world with some amazing and relatable character development.

The character of Jon Dorie is already one of my all time favorites in the entire TWD universe. Fear TWD has actually made Morgan more interesting as well where he was stuck treading water for what seemed like forever in TWD. I love the dynamic between those two and look forward to their future adventures.
I appreciate your insight and, of course, agree with you wholeheartedly.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote