Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-23-2019, 10:03 AM   #141
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Maybe the same deal with a lot of those pre-Sideshow statues.
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 02:00 PM   #142
jac1066
Blue Falcon

After Jerry sold PCS he was contracted to stay with the company for one year. The new owners moved PCS from California to the east coast, Jerry moved to Las Vegas (I think it was). The last statue Jerry did for PCS (that I know of) was Shao-Kahn. PCS showed him at a convention, I think preorders were done at the same time. Jerry probably took the prototype back to Vegas with him to tweak it and never gave it back. His one year ended right after and he was gone!

As far as other late statues, PCS had a huge back log when the new owners took over thanks to Jerry's fine business management skills. (Internet sarcasm)
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 05:18 PM   #143
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Yeah they have been trying to pump them out ever since joining forces with Sideshow. Sagat is supposed to be shipping from China next month. If that happens we could start seeing in hand pictures as soon as december.

----ty situation with Shao Kahn...
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 10:29 PM   #144
Indridcold99
The Avengers

And yet no word from SSC ! Even if there is bad news to inform us, still say something !! it’s better than leaving everyone hung out to dry. It’s unprofessional and we deserve better.
Indridcold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 07:49 AM   #145
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indridcold99 View Post
And yet no word from SSC ! Even if there is bad news to inform us, still say something !! it’s better than leaving everyone hung out to dry. It’s unprofessional and we deserve better.
Neither company is sharing any info. You think getting info about Shao Khan is bad, try getting info about monies owed!!! It's a shell game of back and forth, it's not us, call the other......

The last 4 years dealing with PCS has been an anxiety filled train wreck and now they have sucked SSC in. Which for me the last almost 2 years have been difficult to get answers from SSC. But at least SSC answers but not with any information as they claim they are in the dark as well from PCS.

With all the issues surrounding PCS I can't believe collectors still support them.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 09:31 AM   #146
qz33
Baron Zemo

People still supporting PCS is just a case of "not my bag, not my problem". It doesn't exist ... until it happens to you. Thing I can't believe is when people defend PCS from people making legitimate complaints when they don't like it in a discussion of some beloved product they've convinced themselves needs "support".

As far as Sideshow they can only go on what PCS tells them. There is no "in the know". As delivery gets further and further behind schedule yeah they will hound PCS more but until PCS says the statue is cancelled then they don't know any differently.

Sideshow really saved the day. PCS can't afford to refund anything not even cancelled products. Macaluso had clearly dug a hole for himself he knew was going to cave in. He was just done and looking for an out. Without Sideshow we would all have had no money or statues and each of us would have had to pursue justice individually on our own like some are now
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 02:43 PM   #147
supermegamanx
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

i agree with qs33. sideshow definitely helped out pcs collectors. pretty confident to say that $$ with sideshow is safe and secure, unless they go under. but i doubt that will happen with the lucrative licenses that they have.
supermegamanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 09:46 PM   #148
Indridcold99
The Avengers

Unreal, I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. To have a $1200 downpayment vanish into thin air. I’m sure there’s another side to this however SSC should communicate some type of information regarding this debacle. Again, for anyone who lost their money with PCS I hope you get it back and then some.
Indridcold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 09:00 AM   #149
joyfi2
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

is this getting canceled?
joyfi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 12:51 PM   #150
Biggunz
Loki

I checked on sideshow it’s up.
But they have a lot of stuff up still not shipped again eta

It will probably come out but probably by summer or next year