Old 05-03-2015, 08:03 PM   #141
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

High Res version
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:30 PM   #142
SONICobra
Batman

looks pretty good I think. I like what they did with boomerang, Harley and deadshot for the most part - crocs face seems huge though
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:35 PM   #143
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Deadshot in full kit:
Old 05-03-2015, 09:14 PM   #144
Spazzy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
High Res version

pretty sad i only recognize two characters... and only cuz i was expecting harley

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
looks pretty good I think. I like what they did with boomerang, Harley and deadshot for the most part - crocs face seems huge though
this would have been three characters i knew but i thought it was supposed to be king shark

Quote:
Deadshot in full kit:
if this is how he is not bad, is this official or fan?

until i see some clips probably wait until video release... only reason i would be tempted to see in theaters is harley, and margot is hot but not a fan of the punker chick version of harley, the suicide squad harley cartoon movie was pretty good, wasnt a fan of the costume at first until i watched it.
Spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:21 PM   #145
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Now for the full Joker reveal
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:47 PM   #146
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzy View Post
if this is how he is not bad, is this official or fan?

until i see some clips probably wait until video release... only reason i would be tempted to see in theaters is harley, and margot is hot but not a fan of the punker chick version of harley, the suicide squad harley cartoon movie was pretty good, wasnt a fan of the costume at first until i watched it.
That masked Deadshot is indeed official and Wil Smith in costume as released by the director. Looks pretty bang on save the eyepiece in the left versus right.

Harley is pretty close to her popular Arkham City/Knight looks and her current New 52 look TBH. This is pretty much what i expected as her clasiv jester look really doesn't work outside animation as can be inferred by the move away from thay look in every medium save animation.
Old 05-03-2015, 09:58 PM   #147
Spazzy
Hercules

Quote:
That masked Deadshot is indeed official and Wil Smith in costume as released by the director. Looks pretty bang on save the eyepiece in the left versus right.

Harley is pretty close to her popular Arkham City/Knight looks and her current New 52 look TBH. This is pretty much what i expected as her clasiv jester look really doesn't work outside animation as can be inferred by the move away from thay look in every medium save animation.

the arkham assault version was pretty cool i am sure they could have updated it for live action...although this could just be casual lools and she will have a costume while on mission?
if they went punk i would have rather seen the arkham city...hell id take the nurse version

as of now doesnt look like i will be buying collectibles of anyone
Spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 10:07 PM   #148
Dahwaf
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Woah. Some I like. Some I'm a bit iffy on. Deadshot's full reveal with his mask looks pretty rad.

I can't believe Ayer released all of this at once. This is so much to process
Dahwaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 11:22 PM   #149
SONICobra
Batman

deadshots mask looks cool but I think it would've been better if it wasn't all white, they should have incorporated the red and black from the rest of the suit in it. wont matter anyway, theres no way smiths going to wear that thing for more than 5 minutes lol
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 01:58 AM   #150
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

El Diablo and King Shark? Whatever. Boomerang and Harley designs look a bit lazy and uninspired. Deadshot, flagg, killer croc and Katana look good. Why the white mask on Deadshot? Not very stealthy for a sniper. Don't know what to think of Enchantress. Will she have magic powers?

I'm predicting that El Diablo will be the one who's implanted bomb gets detonated first as a demo to the others.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote