Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

View Poll Results: Could Hulk ever pick up Mjolnir
yes 19 20.00%
no 76 80.00%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2011, 11:10 PM   #141
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
I want to know who voted "yes".

I would think none of the "Gammabros" on here would.. the only Hulk that has been remotely worthy of picking up Mjolnir would've been his "Planet Hulk" persona after he becomes a "man of the people", but even then.. it's not like the hammer wouldn't be aware of the past deaths the Hulk caused, inadvertantly or not.
I voted no - because, again, it's not about strength
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:04 AM   #142
hulksmashph
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I voted YES! Because The Hulk is my guy and I think his limitless strength can overcome any enchantment. Oh boy, here we go again!
hulksmashph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:12 PM   #143
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulksmashph View Post
I voted YES! Because The Hulk is my guy and I think his limitless strength can overcome any enchantment. Oh boy, here we go again!

Sooo...in other words, you're not being rational. If you can't win the VS with his "liiiimitless" strength, (SIGH), then you'll win it because he's your boy.
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:14 PM   #144
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulksmashph View Post
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:37 PM   #145
MrYac
Hercules

ya know i personally dont see why he can't do it, i know why he shoudln't be able to, but in a world where the unstoppable is stopped, the imovable is moved and the strongest is always getting beaten up then i'm sure theres limits to even Odin's enchantment
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:23 AM   #146
hulksmashph
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post
Sooo...in other words, you're not being rational. If you can't win the VS with his "liiiimitless" strength, (SIGH), then you'll win it because he's your boy.

It's comic book fantasy as you (I) like it!
Old 06-17-2011, 01:25 AM   #147
hulksmashph

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
ya know i personally dont see why he can't do it, i know why he shoudln't be able to, but in a world where the unstoppable is stopped, the imovable is moved and the strongest is always getting beaten up then i'm sure theres limits to even Odin's enchantment
Yayyyy! I like that! Now THAT'S rational!
Old 06-22-2011, 04:57 PM   #148
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

I do not think it is a matter of strength to pick up Mjolnir but a matter of being worthy or not.
After all Captain America lifted Mjolnir as well and even though he is strong he does not even have Classs 1 strength.
I do not think Odin would consider Hulk to be evil but that does not mean that Hulk would automatically be worthy.
Hulk has done many noble, heroic acts but at the same time he is considered to be a threat by many people as well (the Illuminati for example) and even Odin's own son himself has fought Hulk many times.

All in all I do not think Hulk is considered worthy and thus he will not be able to life Mjolnir no matter how angry he gets.

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #149
Roguewarrior
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I picked no for the simple reason that as strong as Hulk is he still has to obey physical rules. The Hammer does not, it is magic based.
Roguewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #150
IronLion
Doh!

I voted yes, but I want to qualify it. In Marvel's 'THE ULTIMATES' animated film, he continues to grow angry until he can lift it just enough to whip it away. They did a really good job of showing how there's very little that comes out of an unstoppable force trying to wield an immovable object. So yes, he can pick it up, sort of, at least enough to chuck it away quickly while overburdened. But wield it? That's another story entirely. . .
IronLion is offline   Reply With Quote