Originally Posted by mary jane View Post
Is this going to be light up? Lightsaber
1000% yes
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:49 PM   #142
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Should have light ups thought his entire body too, the original did and Malgus did so theres no reason why this wouldn't.

Maybe a Light up base too?
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:51 PM   #143
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Love the pose. Walking down the stairs ready to face Luke. Will definitely order this one.
Old 07-26-2014, 09:24 PM   #144
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

well we dont know if this is ROTJ. after all is very well could be ESB. seems how they have already done ANH (not very good) and the Life size Vader is ROTJ and the Deluxe 1/6th scale figure was ROTJ as well.. and considering that the concept images of the new Boba Fett PF appeared to be ROTJ. but yet turned out to be ESB. so im thinking that SS will do the same with this Vader PF. the concept images may say or appear to be ROTJ. just as the Fett one did. but the base is what gives it away. Vader's base is clearly a Stardestroyer themed base . the wasy it is shaped. the way it lights up (granted if it light sup, will be killah if it does).
so with that makes me believe that this will be an ESB Vader and not a ROTJ.
at least i am hoping it will be.
not ready for the ROTJ PF. to many items of ROTJ Vader already released recently.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:30 PM   #145
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
We're entering a new era at Sideshow.

We've left behind the old Captain Morgan/Pride Rock Stance years and have embarked on a new 'walking down the stairs' age.

Let the word go forth! From here on out, every other statue will be a walking down the stairs pose!
LOL no kidding. This will be the easiest of passes for me.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:05 PM   #146
Sithlord32
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
well we dont know if this is ROTJ. after all is very well could be ESB. seems how they have already done ANH (not very good) and the Life size Vader is ROTJ and the Deluxe 1/6th scale figure was ROTJ as well.. and considering that the concept images of the new Boba Fett PF appeared to be ROTJ. but yet turned out to be ESB. so im thinking that SS will do the same with this Vader PF. the concept images may say or appear to be ROTJ. just as the Fett one did. but the base is what gives it away. Vader's base is clearly a Stardestroyer themed base . the wasy it is shaped. the way it lights up (granted if it light sup, will be killah if it does).
so with that makes me believe that this will be an ESB Vader and not a ROTJ.
at least i am hoping it will be.
not ready for the ROTJ PF. to many items of ROTJ Vader already released recently.
I think the base looks like the Emperors throne room in ROTJ and if it has an unmasked portrait as it shows that also hints towards ROTJ. Cant belive they didnt reveal either Vader at the Con.
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:28 PM   #147
Eky
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithlord32 View Post
I think the base looks like the Emperors throne room in ROTJ and if it has an unmasked portrait as it shows that also hints towards ROTJ. Cant belive they didnt reveal either Vader at the Con.
they said he is not ready at all.
Eky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:59 PM   #148
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Sorry guys and gals, but the pose is perfect. He looks epic. For the truist SW fans, him being anywhere but inside his breathing chamber without the helm attached is a tad ridiculous, but I appreciate the extra COH.

This is a surefire buy for me. I appreciate the extra little detail to the base. Id rather that over a big random circle. It gives the character a little context without going overboard.

Looking forward to the full release on this. Well played SS. The only one I'm on the fence about is the trooper. Will have to wait and see.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 11:07 PM   #149
vorpoll
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
We're entering a new era at Sideshow.

We've left behind the old Captain Morgan/Pride Rock Stance years and have embarked on a new 'walking down the stairs' age.

Let the word go forth! From here on out, every other statue will be a walking down the stairs pose!
No matter what SS can't win. It either, hey another leg up pose GAWD that is over done or I don't want a museum pose now this,,,,,,,

Oh well I look forward to seeing more
vorpoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:03 AM   #150
Bastilla
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
Sorry guys and gals, but the pose is perfect. He looks epic. For the truist SW fans, him being anywhere but inside his breathing chamber without the helm attached is a tad ridiculous, but I appreciate the extra COH.

This is a surefire buy for me. I appreciate the extra little detail to the base. Id rather that over a big random circle. It gives the character a little context without going overboard.

Looking forward to the full release on this. Well played SS. The only one I'm on the fence about is the trooper. Will have to wait and see.
Bastilla is offline   Reply With Quote