Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 09-04-2020, 05:57 PM   #141
rga321
A day without sunshine is like... night.

My choices, first to last

Astarotrain 1
Blitzwing 3
Galvatron 6
JF 5
Jazz 4
SW 2
rga321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 06:05 PM   #142
craigcliff1
Zot

Those are the most popular characters and at how much these are and shipping they have to make a popuar charcater
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 06:15 PM   #143
rga321

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
Those are the most popular characters and at how much these are and shipping they have to make a popuar charcater
for possible new line...
I liked your idea of affordable combiner statue series

thanks
Old 09-04-2020, 06:22 PM   #144
craigcliff1
Zot

also should put on
Rodimus
UM
mentioned to Ant might want to make some charcater no other company has made
Blitzwing
Atsrotrain
Galvatron
JF
no comapny has made them

Jazz
SW
Rodimus
UM
these were.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 06:29 PM   #145
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rga321 View Post

Megatron EX one of all time favorite exclusives.

Thank you Ant, some of my favorite pieces...Skywarp maybe favorite statue
Wait until your thundercracker shows up. The colors on him really pop much more (would make a pop reference but their name doesn’t stand for that anymore.) along with my IA soundwave these are my favorite statues. Quality amazed me.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 06:36 PM   #146
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
also should put on
Rodimus
UM
mentioned to Ant might want to make some charcater no other company has made
Blitzwing
Atsrotrain
Galvatron
JF
no comapny has made them

Jazz
SW
Rodimus
UM
these were.
I can agree there. Think first after devastator I would like bruticus menasor galvatron blitzwing superion omega supreme and ultra magnus. Would have really liked a larger shockwave as well.
The IA soundwave is very good so I am good there plus have the little one from pcs.
Old 09-06-2020, 05:36 PM   #147
extracomputer.1

posted under optimus but since most of us seam to be in this thread instead will also post here:
Optimus Prime Museum scale only has one pre-order left at BBTS. anyone on the fence about this guy might want to hurry up or you will be stuck paying the 180 shipping tag from sideshow vs the $4 shipping from bbts. I just bought the next to the last one. I caved and am taking their word for the chest proportions looking better in person. They have been right on everything else so far. I also needed an autobot base to go with the 3 jets and soon megatron at this scale. these are awesome looking bases not to mention how great these statues are. I wasn't totally in with them until I got a jet but now have all 3. pictures just don't do this line justice.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:14 PM   #148
rga321

In regards to your comment on Starscream color being to dark. I agree with the caveat that in the spots that are not shaded his color is correct, the thing is it looks like he is flying under the Golden Gate bridge or between buildings with all the shadows/shade on him, which is a darker grey and a lot of it, a bit heavy for my taste but not an issue either.

In my opinion, the light and dark grey paint may have been reversed at the factory because if it were flipped it would look more correct in my eyes.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:19 PM   #149
rga321

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
posted under optimus but since most of us seam to be in this thread instead will also post here:
Optimus Prime Museum scale only has one pre-order left at BBTS. anyone on the fence about this guy might want to hurry up or you will be stuck paying the 180 shipping tag from sideshow vs the $4 shipping from bbts. I just bought the next to the last one. I caved and am taking their word for the chest proportions looking better in person. They have been right on everything else so far. I also needed an autobot base to go with the 3 jets and soon megatron at this scale. these are awesome looking bases not to mention how great these statues are. I wasn't totally in with them until I got a jet but now have all 3. pictures just don't do this line justice.
But with Sideshow can still get EX Axe hand
Old 09-06-2020, 07:45 PM   #150
extracomputer.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rga321 View Post
But with Sideshow can still get EX Axe hand
That is true. I wouldn’t ever display it with the axe hand so 200$ was more than worth it to me to not go that route. I did however order the exclusive Megatron due to the better head (face) and I could potentially show him with his energy weapon. Prime with the axe never did it for me but it could be worth the extra 180 to some.